Tales of Legendia PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
8.0

1. CotyH
    Apr 8, 2007
    This game does have its flaws (like no multi-player and no VA during character quests), but' it's not a bad game. The music is really good. In this game, you get to know more about the characters than you usually would (through character quests). While i had only played Tales of Symphonia when this came out, i thought that this was a great game.
  2. EugeneM.
    Feb 10, 2006
    Best one player experience that falls in the same category fun as Grandia series Great battle sytem and graphics.
  3. Bumble
    Feb 8, 2006
    All tales games rock, and so does this one!
  4. SteveM.
    Feb 8, 2006
    Once again I feel the reviewers here don't give alot of credit where it is due. Not all games are going to be FF whatever. I personally LOVE the Tales series. Each one that has been released in the US has been fantastic.I can't wait for Tales of Phantasia (Tales of desitny 2 previously) to come out on the GBA. I am quite stoked on this game, but mabey its just me. Corrolla of Once again I feel the reviewers here don't give alot of credit where it is due. Not all games are going to be FF whatever. I personally LOVE the Tales series. Each one that has been released in the US has been fantastic.I can't wait for Tales of Phantasia (Tales of desitny 2 previously) to come out on the GBA. I am quite stoked on this game, but mabey its just me. Corrolla of RPGs! Pshaw! More like a 67 GTO, a kick ass classic! I am picking this one up today so I will have an offical rewiew tommorow. I just felt the need to defend Tales against these slanted rewiews. Expand
  5. Gamerblue
    Jul 7, 2006
    Excellant game, the music is to die for..best in the series. It does lack a few things that Symphonia had but makes up for them in the other options. Fun all around.
  6. matthew
    Jan 24, 2006
    Right up there with Radiata Stories and Dragon Quest this year. May even be up there with FF7 and Chrono Trigger. Amazing environments, unique characters and fantastic BGM. Fast paced fighting system with MASSIVE amounts of combos. Finally, a story that easily tops all other plots in the Tales series. MUST OWN. I only hope Grandia III is as good.
  7. Sep 17, 2012
    Tales of Legendia's storyline and length are amazing, although it may fall a bit short when it comes to actual character list, battle system and graphics. New Game+, Arena mode, extended storyline and a few "Feel Good" moments in the game will captivate you to play the game till the end and perhaps more. This game is still worth getting and you will have a long adventure waiting for youTales of Legendia's storyline and length are amazing, although it may fall a bit short when it comes to actual character list, battle system and graphics. New Game+, Arena mode, extended storyline and a few "Feel Good" moments in the game will captivate you to play the game till the end and perhaps more. This game is still worth getting and you will have a long adventure waiting for you when you start this rare game! Expand
  8. Mar 8, 2014
    Tales of Legendia just perfect ... the best game I've ever played with great characters from my childhood, I love this game, thanks Melfes ... Namco ... all producers and composers ... everybody!

#44 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#33 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Play Magazine
    With so many RPG’s vying for those last few PS2 dollars, Namco sought to make theirs stick out like a troll at an elves’ convention and so they’ve reached deep into their bag of tricks to present something truly original, while sticking to the genre’s time-honored covenants and their decidedly storybook-meets-manga design etiquette. [Jan 2006]
  2. Variety is less evident in Tales of Legendia, a role-playing game from Namco that forces you to do mildly entertaining things over and over until all the entertainment has been squeezed out.
    The PlayStation 2 certainly isn't left wanting for quality role-playing games, so though Tales of Legendia is competent and enjoyable, in the end it simply isn't memorable enough to carve more than a niche.