Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
  • Also On: 3DS
8.7

1. Jul 13, 2011
    Good brawler for younglings , and very nice levels to say. Simple gameplay and cool cartoonish graphics makes a nice feeling. And every character has that unique way too play, that you already have a bond with their abilities and style.
  2. AnonymousMC
    Dec 23, 2003
    well, i cant lie... you people have read my reviews in the past "Signed SHURNKEN SCROT" i rated many games including swat global strike team. i will now attempt to rate it, the turtle boys turn me on... its true and i am not ashamed... there bandanas make my genitals levitate! it is a very erotic game ... in the game you beat little children with num chuck fus! this is dishonurable,well, i cant lie... you people have read my reviews in the past "Signed SHURNKEN SCROT" i rated many games including swat global strike team. i will now attempt to rate it, the turtle boys turn me on... its true and i am not ashamed... there bandanas make my genitals levitate! it is a very erotic game ... in the game you beat little children with num chuck fus! this is dishonurable, they run to your turtle master (who is a sewer rat with a pink robe) and molest him.. they really enjoy shoving turtle soup down their throats... the turtles love themselvs and they love me.. i cannot lie... we have mated on many occasions... if you wish for more information about our love life... visit www.magesandminions.com it should clearly explain everything to you about our life ... i love you all, i want the red turtle to unleash his genitals and make love to the blue one right infront of me... i know they would do it if i requested it.. they are a group of pedefiles... this is clear and honourable... i wish to molest the blue bandana turtle! ITS A SEXY TIRTLE... them and the teletubies should hook up and mate! it would be beautiful... i would bend over and lick my balls.... they are quiet round shaped... it shouldne be too hard to like them.. would you like to try licking your own genitals? heres what you do.
    1. you grab your penis and yank it off (this may cause great pain and may kill you)
    2. shove it up your ass
    3.push it in extremely hard and you have to be honourable!
    4. eventually this should make your penis turn white and should automatically make you perform a hamasuckywayu... (this is when you break your ribs and suck your own nuts)
    5. who want try? www.magesandminions.com should have the full detail with animation and several annotated diagrams... thank you for your time my love...
    *MOLESTS THE BLUE TURTLE*

*****signed.....
    leet
  3. DragonKnightofFinalFantasy
    Dec 19, 2003
    Slice'n' Dice Slice'n' Dice Slice'n' dice Slice'n-okay shut the heck up dude!!!They always repeat the same line over & over but that is the only thing wrong with it & yes it's so annoying I take off 2 points.
  4. EddieR.
    Nov 13, 2003
    This game was off the hook son. I loved the turtles when I was little. Hell I still do. But the game should have had better graphics. And there mouths should move when they talk, other than that this game was ill. Best ninja turtle game I played in a long time. Leonardo is the best......Holla
  5. BenS.
    Nov 6, 2003
    This is a great game this is the way super hero's games are supposed to be.
  6. KarlH.
    Nov 5, 2003
    Amazing.
  7. DanM.
    Nov 5, 2003
    Greatest game ever.
  8. SamA.
    Nov 3, 2003
    When I was young, the Turtles were a big hit, i still have toys and collections and have always loved the games, also games like this that you could move through the streets beatin up them thugs especially with ma turtles, very very good game, love it, want more games like this one!!!
  9. Chad
    Oct 28, 2003
    Everything a ninja turtle game ought to be (cool graphics, good story line, and cinematic themes to go with the game)
  10. MikeZ.
    Oct 28, 2003
    This game is so cool. I love it.
  11. JoeR.
    Oct 27, 2003
    This game is Great!!!
  12. LanceN.
    Oct 26, 2003
    The one on nintendo is much better. graphics should be much better on PS2. what the f....?
  13. EricR.
    Oct 22, 2003
    Mikesaurus Rex is all I can say. This game is friggin' awesome and so are the Turtles. TURTLE POWER!!
  14. JustinE.
    Oct 22, 2003
    The game is kinda boring in there is nothing really different from stage to stage... I like the TMNT arcade game for the nintendo a little better.
  15. JordanH.
    kicks ass
  16. LUC
    Oct 19, 2003
    TMNT!!!!! need I say more...

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#48 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. A hugely disappointing update to a franchise that was once reverred in the videogames industry - why is there no 4P option?
    It is not that the game doesn't have its fun moments, because it can be that, it is just that they are very short-lived and don't really go any further than the first level. Disappointing.
  3. A decent game. The graphics, sound and gameplay are all entertaining enough to keep most gamers happy. The challenge isn’t exactly that of Everest, but it is definitely worth one run through.