Tekken 5 PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
8.6

1. Apr 30, 2012
    wtf am i seeing!?!?!? intro star fox intro movie fatal frame. graphics looks like star fox/ even tekken 2 is better. Tekken 2 3 and 6 are the best why did they ever make this
    Jan 29, 2006
    Why can't the game be a little less frustrating for people like me who would actually like the easy mode to be...well, EASY! Isn't that the point. I'm about to punch the wall cause the main bad guy just won't die...and you can't save either until he dies, how ridiculas! Argh!
  3. Bernie
    Jul 31, 2005
    WOT THE F**K IS UP WITH THE FINAL BOSS!!! HOW HARD CAN U GET!!! and i am on easy. all he does is blast you with a big fireball & ur dead!! apart from tht gd game.
  4. WimB.
    Jul 8, 2005
    It's the first game to bring tears to my eyes, and not in a possitive way, i mean it, this jinpachi guy when you try to attack him, it doesn't matter if your a 1000... times better than him he just flashed backwards and fires this giant ball and you're allmost dead, with roger jr. I tried to destroy him for 166 times in 3 days and every time I was better, but he flashes backIt's the first game to bring tears to my eyes, and not in a possitive way, i mean it, this jinpachi guy when you try to attack him, it doesn't matter if your a 1000... times better than him he just flashed backwards and fires this giant ball and you're allmost dead, with roger jr. I tried to destroy him for 166 times in 3 days and every time I was better, but he flashes back again, in the end i was really crying! and it was just easy mode! this is rubbish. Expand

#8 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#3 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

From a purely technical standpoint, the frame-rate is rock solid, and the lighting effects are lavish as well, and while not as polished, overall, as the technical achievements of "Dead or Alive Ultimate," come a close second. Matching the visual largesse is a comprehensive features list that does for PS2 what "Dead or Alive Ultimate" did for Xbox.
  2. Fans of the arcade version of Tekken 5 will be happy to see a near flawless port of the game, complete with all of the customization aspects of the arcade game. In addition, you'll find your standard fighting game modes of play, plus an in-depth practice mode, and all three original Tekken arcade titles. Hands down, this is one of the best fighting games available for the PS2.
  3. While some of the extra modes aren't as strong as they could have been, the core fighting is nearly perfect, whether you're playing against other humans or computer-controlled opposition.