7.0

1. EdandAprilB.
    Aug 10, 2005
    I would have given this a -100 score if possible.Please people how did this garbage get decent ratings??? Are you all brain damaged??? This is the worst game ever!!! You play two tiny little crappy blobs on the screen that race each other. You must play two player ( so the game is limited to multiple retards who would waste their time playing this pitiful excuse of a game) The controls I would have given this a -100 score if possible.Please people how did this garbage get decent ratings??? Are you all brain damaged??? This is the worst game ever!!! You play two tiny little crappy blobs on the screen that race each other. You must play two player ( so the game is limited to multiple retards who would waste their time playing this pitiful excuse of a game) The controls suck, you jump over crap, climb crap, dodge crap...BORRRRIIIING...God have you people not played Sly cooper or Ratchet and CLank , JAK anything this should have an overall score of less then zero. Collapse
  2. DannyR.
    Jan 31, 2005
    Worst game ever!!!

1. I love the creativity and the attempt to create something unique, but there are more than a few flaws that get in the way. The fun comes from the communication elements, and for that alone, Cookie and Cream is a worthwhile rental for couples.
    Sure, it can be rather frustrating at times, but it's always such enjoyable frustration.
    There are obviously those of you out there who wouldn't be interested in this game. I don't like you and I certainly don't understand you, but I know who you are.