The Bible Game PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 23, 2005
5.4

1. JustinM.
    Jul 6, 2006
    I cannot get over how great this game is for the whole family! My daughter, husband and I play all the time! It never gets old. The trivia is great for brushing up or learning for the first time! I was thrilled to see someone had come up with a Bible game. If you don't have an interest..then don't buy it. Otherwise..In my opinion, its a great buy for a good family game.
  2. GeorgeT.
    Sep 24, 2005
    The bible game is one of the best games I've ever played. It has lots of fun adventure stories about Noah's Ark, Moses, Jesus and much more. This game is GREAT, I would reccommend it for all game players!
  3. JamesH.
    Oct 13, 2005
    there is more to life than magic tricks and false hopes, leave all this religion out of gaming, it has taken a tight enough strangle hold on people and trying to push these views even more should not be brought into the gaming world.
  4. SeanChoate
    Jan 20, 2006
    OK, I gave it a middle-of-the road mark, because I honestly haven't played it. However, I get the distinct impression that this is a game one might love simply for the views it expresses, or hate for the same reason. However, all of that avoids the question: "Is It Fun?" It's not going to be worth its weight in manure if it's not engaging on some level. I'm stillOK, I gave it a middle-of-the road mark, because I honestly haven't played it. However, I get the distinct impression that this is a game one might love simply for the views it expresses, or hate for the same reason. However, all of that avoids the question: "Is It Fun?" It's not going to be worth its weight in manure if it's not engaging on some level. I'm still waiting for the game that makes Christian gamers sit up and take notice. It's not this one, and it probably won't be around anytime soon. Expand
  5. VahndD.
    Nov 23, 2005
    worst game i've ever played and bought. Very disappointed. Dont buy or rent it.
  6. Landon
    Nov 26, 2005
    God rules us all and this game rules too. Great for kid and children.
  7. ChrisE.
    Dec 22, 2005
    Religion has no place in video games, simple as that.
  8. BobH.
    Dec 30, 2005
    Religion has no place in games?? Doom was about demon spawn from hell invading our world wasn't it? Isn't Hell a construct of religion? Hypocrits.
  9. TonyP.
    Feb 12, 2006
    This is a good game. Religion has it's place everywhere! This is a good game for people who like to enhance their knowledge of the bible. It is done in a VERY FUN format. I love it! And yes...I play Grand Theft, True Crimes, etc. BUT, I also know who the supreme ruler is. His word is manifested through the bible game! Pick it up! It is well worth it and fun to play.
  10. ..
    Jun 27, 2007
    Great game you can swim all over the place!!
  11. KeenanSullivan
    Jun 30, 2009
    This is one of the worst games I've ever played. This is more of a wrath of God than any sort of fun. It's absolutely horrid from the ugly graphics to the atrocious gameplay, The Bible Game fails on almost every level. Only the Christian rock music is actually good. Nothing else. Just because it's about the bible doesn't make it any good whatsoever.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A cute marketing vehicle that is too difficult and underdeveloped for its target audience.
  2. As mediocre as a video game can get when viewed as a whole.
  3. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    An enjoyable underwater escapade with plenty of nice touches. It's aimed at youngsters, but even the over-nines will get some enjoyment out of it. [Apr 2006, p.109]