The Bible Game PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 23, 2005
5.4

1. JustinM.
    Jul 6, 2006
    I cannot get over how great this game is for the whole family! My daughter, husband and I play all the time! It never gets old. The trivia is great for brushing up or learning for the first time! I was thrilled to see someone had come up with a Bible game. If you don't have an interest..then don't buy it. Otherwise..In my opinion, its a great buy for a good family game.
  2. GeorgeT.
    Sep 24, 2005
    The bible game is one of the best games I've ever played. It has lots of fun adventure stories about Noah's Ark, Moses, Jesus and much more. This game is GREAT, I would reccommend it for all game players!
  3. Landon
    Nov 26, 2005
    God rules us all and this game rules too. Great for kid and children.
  4. TonyP.
    Feb 12, 2006
    This is a good game. Religion has it's place everywhere! This is a good game for people who like to enhance their knowledge of the bible. It is done in a VERY FUN format. I love it! And yes...I play Grand Theft, True Crimes, etc. BUT, I also know who the supreme ruler is. His word is manifested through the bible game! Pick it up! It is well worth it and fun to play.
  5. ..
    Jun 27, 2007
    Great game you can swim all over the place!!
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. A cute marketing vehicle that is too difficult and underdeveloped for its target audience.
  2. As mediocre as a video game can get when viewed as a whole.
  3. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    An enjoyable underwater escapade with plenty of nice touches. It's aimed at youngsters, but even the over-nines will get some enjoyment out of it. [Apr 2006, p.109]