The Bigs PlayStation 2

1. MattK
    Jul 2, 2009
    Jeez, I didn't realize that people hated this game so much. I have a great time playing it; it's about as close to the baseball equivalent of "NBA Street" as I can imagine without being laughable. It may not be great to sit down and play by yourself, but if you're having friends over, it's a good one. The over-the-top gameplay is great fun.
  2. CzheckCzheck
    Mar 24, 2008
    Worst game of all time no doubt in my mind. played for a whole 3 seconds and realized this. Gameplay is impossible the rosters are a joke you only have 3 starters. please do not buy this game no joke this is the worst game of all time do not buy. buy something else
  3. BrandonC.C.
    Aug 13, 2007
    It was amazingly terrible! So fake! No relisticism a all nothing like slugfest!

1. Big strikeouts and even bigger homers make The BIGS a very good arcade baseball game.
    The game packs a lot of fast paced action into the title, with dramatic big play moments dominating the gameplay. However, some of the visual hiccups show that this game was easily stretched to its limits when it landed on the PS2.
  3. It’s pretty accessible, with simplistic interfaces and decent eye candy all around. But considering that those arcadey enhancements are what’s supposed to make this game unique, we can’t help but feel casual fans would be better off playing MLB 2K7 on easy difficulty.