8.3

1. M.J.
    Nov 9, 2005
    2 player Co-Op play is fantastic. Tons of creatures, action and some nice puzzles to solve. Well balanced design overall.
  2. PeteH.
    Dec 12, 2005
    amazing. All the creachers you can face all the puzzles you get to face. You'll be crazy not to buy it.
  3. Aug 16, 2011
    i played this with a buddy after all our games got boring and i never had so much fun(besides star wars battlefront2). idk what it was, but the co op was fantastic and we played that game all night.
  4. DuanD.
    Dec 1, 2005
    a really cool and interesting game. the scene from the film is awesome. the gameplay is interesting. anyone could get attrected by this one. but.. the last boss was a bit hard.
  5. Jul 21, 2014
    Uno de los mejores juegos basados en pelis que he jugado. Las batallas te mantenían distraído, aunque se hacía algo repetitivo en algunas zonas, un buen juego en general.
  6. Apr 1, 2012
    This game is best when played with someone else. A few frustrating gameplay moments in the game keeps it from being anywhere near great, but it is an okay game to play.

1. Has a good feel of the world of Narnia in it, but as a game it is rather dull and average. Good fun for the fans of the movie. [Jan 2006]
  2. I can happily recommend Narnia to people who really enjoyed the films, particularly the younger 9-11 age group, but if you really are a fan of the licence and you are older than my recommended age group then just ignore me, because I'm sure you'll love it - and I'm sure you'll really appreciate the snowy adventurous levels, complimented with those classic clips from the film.
  3. The Chronicles of Narnia does have its problems but it also succeeds bringing the movie across to a fairly decent and playable game.