The Da Vinci Code PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
8.0

1. KellieL.
    May 22, 2006
    For those who loved the book, you really will enjoy this game. Tough but good puzzles, with an entertaining mix of gameplay.
  2. JudyP.
    May 22, 2006
    I liked the book, and really enjoyed the game. For anyone who is interested in this story, it is a great way to experience it.
  3. JenF.
    May 22, 2006
    It was a good variety of gameplay with some really challenging puzzles. it was better than the movie.
  4. DavidS.
    May 22, 2006
    I played it on xbox and it was a nice looking game with pretty challenging puzzles. i really enjoyed reading the book, and thought the game did a good job at introducing new additional material that i havent seen before.
  5. Joldie
    Aug 18, 2006
    I'm still near the beginning.Am enjoying it and the puzzles are good but the combat moves are rather awkward at times. Glad I got it though!
  6. MohammadR.
    Dec 21, 2006
    Actually i didnt play for many years but i had so interest to play this game.it was so nice and complicated and these things make you to sit and play for more than 3 hour like me.but i think something wrong in fighting of this game but by the way it is so nice and you can learn something even the evidence is so good you can follow them to get the real answer like me.
    May 28, 2007
    Nice puzzles, interesting story, new additions, great atmosphere.

#80 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006

1. It follows the plot while trying to integrate gameplay and ultimately fails. I was hoping it would turn out for the better as I did enjoy the book but sadly the end product feels rushed and very unpolished.
    Perhaps one of the most boring games to ever grace a home console...The horrendous combat and boring mission objectives really don't take the game in any fun directions. Apparently the code is all about putting you to sleep.
    It’s funny how the transition from book, to movie to game can result in a product so absolutely boring and uninspiring. The Da Vinci Code doesn’t have any major flaws, it just has just about no redeeming features.