The Great Escape PlayStation 2

8.0

1. ErinM.
    Oct 28, 2003
    I played this game and beg to differ on the comment about load screens you should turn your disk speed to fast and get with the program this game is better thrn back yard wrestling.
  2. AdamM.
    Dec 9, 2003
    SEriously amazing.. rad dude.
  3. LiamE.
    Oct 23, 2003
    It is a really good game you could play on it all day if you wanted to.
  4. LorenaH.
    Aug 2, 2003
    I like it so far, but I'm stuck. I am on the lever after I escaped the "Struggle in the mountians". I can't find the book that I am supposed to destroy. Whatever...
  5. AndrewJ.
    Jan 31, 2004
    I'm surprised this got bad reviews because I enjoyed it a lot. It was a million times better than "Prisoner of War".
  6. Tom
    Jul 28, 2003
    This game is awesome, the way the german soldiers act and how you can go around completing you objectives is great.
  7. Aug 15, 2016
    ******************************************************************************************cool game for world war and stealth fans ******************************************

1. Playboy
    A chance to slap James Garner silly would have been a really nice touch. [Aug 2003, p.32]
  2. The AI isn't very good in most games but in this game it's pathetic.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    The motivation that drives the movie is life - staying alive. Should the game have adopted a one-life-only policy, meaning that if you're killed it's game over, it would immediately result in more tension.