8.5

1. AnonymousMC
    Dec 30, 2008
    this game is a great game if you like the civilwarthere are certain parts in the game when you feel for both sides i am both north and south
    and i have seen that that kind of war is brutal war loses its valor when death can be delt at a distance.
  2. RyanW.
    Sep 4, 2007
    Finally a freakn' game that does not revolve around Wrld Wr 2! This game has graphics that can compeat with some non-budget first person shooters, the sounds of musket fire, cannon fire, and yelling soldiers definitey set a good overall ambiance for this budget title but unfortunately it somewhat lacks in gameplay, featuring a short "been there, done that" single player and no Finally a freakn' game that does not revolve around Wrld Wr 2! This game has graphics that can compeat with some non-budget first person shooters, the sounds of musket fire, cannon fire, and yelling soldiers definitey set a good overall ambiance for this budget title but unfortunately it somewhat lacks in gameplay, featuring a short "been there, done that" single player and no multiplayer. Overall Civil War A Nation Divided is a good, refreshing game that, does what it is supposed to do, and that most civil war enthusiasts and history buffs should enjoy. Expand
  3. Sgt.CoolCool
    Feb 26, 2007
    YALL THAT GAVE IT A 0 U SUCK :D the game is pretty cool but more missions will be good. I know theres only 12 major battles in the war but u should of added a new catagory called radom missions or something...good detail and i like the view of the person. It should of been multiplayer to that would of been the best game. Also online will be cool to. Hope the U.S didnt have anouther civilYALL THAT GAVE IT A 0 U SUCK :D the game is pretty cool but more missions will be good. I know theres only 12 major battles in the war but u should of added a new catagory called radom missions or something...good detail and i like the view of the person. It should of been multiplayer to that would of been the best game. Also online will be cool to. Hope the U.S didnt have anouther civil war and if it did i hope cilil war 2 the game will come out on ps3 lol GOOD GAME MATES! Expand
  4. JuanP.
    Feb 5, 2007
    I think it's a good game, but it's a bit short and easy. It has excellent graphics and sound.
  5. LarryT.
    Jan 25, 2007
    If you like to step out and shoot then reload in a game for a hundred times, this your game. If not don't bother.
    Jan 18, 2007
    Good Idea, but it too short. Faster gameplay with more things going on would make it a LOT better.
  7. DanielK.
    Jan 8, 2007
    Excellent graphics, nice sound, slightly off historical accounts, nice gammeplay.
  8. JacobC.
    Dec 29, 2006
    Do not waste your money on this game its not worth at most its a rental. I'm extremely disappointed.
  9. RichieR.
    Dec 4, 2006
    This game is pretty realistic but I feel its way too easy to be shot, even when your hiding behind a wall. I know the weapons are slow, but the game is constant and its something new.
  10. JasonK.
    Nov 28, 2006
    Although longer reload times, it offers intensive war experience and it can atmospherically compete with Call of Duty games. Really refreshing approach and setting among all-the-same first person shooters. Worth to play.
  11. Alex
    Nov 19, 2006
    I just bought the game and I'm already through 5 battles on the the North and South side, and I'm afraid to play it anymore because I just got it and spent $40 and dont want to beat it in 2 days. I could have reneted it. But it is a good game but the levels should be MUCH harder and more levels. Also there should be line squads.
  12. Chad
    Nov 13, 2006
    This is probably the most true to life game out there, allows you to experience the civil war, while it is sort of a History lesson it does offer just as much as the million other War War 2 games. Worth a play through.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. History Channel: Civil War is good for a few mindless hours of shooting action, but not much else. History buffs need not apply.
  2. You should do your best to stay as far away from this game as you possibly can.