• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
  • Also On: PC
7.8

1. Nov 13, 2016
    is a great game to have fun and have good graphics,and i played when i was 2 years old and i love this game until today and it diserves 10 a lot of nostalgic that game is
  2. Oct 20, 2015
    how can I describe it, as it had importance as my favorite game, in my childhood? interesting graphics to the sixth generation of games, easy to understand game-play, a satisfactory selection in terms of gameplay for the different characters and a story that anyone would understand.
    For those who have a certain affinity for the film, do not fear the quality: it will give you some hours of fun (8 ~ 9).
    But what if you have not seen or even did not like the Pixar work? Well, that's your well built beat'n'up to spend one weekend when there is no work or appointments.
    A good distraction for both ways.
  3. Jul 11, 2011
    Very entertaining for a few moments, the thrill wont last too much but is worth it. And giving the opportunity to play all the characters make a great variation and good shake. Too mixed, since, is one at a time, see the movie.
  4. Jan 9, 2011
    It was good but I didn't exactly play it every day.
  5. Sam
    Feb 24, 2006
    The only way this game is dissapointing is that it's not the epic that the movie is. That's not to say I like this game, it's to say that it's your average ordinary THQ pixar game, short, mediocre, and not much fun.
  6. AprilG.
    Mar 25, 2005
    Yuor game is great i've beattin it exactly 17 times.
  7. GenG.
    Feb 1, 2005
    I am not jaded on games yet, so maybe that's why I loved this game. But I thought it was very fun & addicting. The omniball sucks, but otherwise a big thumbs up. And this is coming from someone who isn't a kid :)
  8. I.J.
    Dec 13, 2004
    This game is great and have very nice graphics.
  9. YeoJ.
    Nov 29, 2004
    I totally agree on what you've said. IT's GREaT! TOTALLY! Love the game, love the movie and note that all are present tense... LOL... TOTALLY COOL! ACTION PACKED!
  10. -XERO-
    Nov 2, 2004
    A solid action game with PIXAR-like animation, and above average control....really fum to play.
  11. Jul 11, 2011

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#83 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. The game doesn't buck the trend of mediocrity, offering a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
    A decent game to play if you're obsessed with the adventures of the family Parr, but it could have used a lot more polish and whimsy where it counts.
  3. There are genuinely funny moments and the soundtrack and voiceovers are some of the best I've heard in a game for a long time, but that doesn't stop the action from being hackneyed and predictable.