• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jul 29, 2002
8.3

1. May 10, 2015
    Too bad there is no continuation of this great game. I'm talking about the new version (not for Rise Of Kasai) On the other hand, unless well. All new games based on the new marketing are like from another planet altogether.
  2. RauK.
    Jul 17, 2006
    this game is very good and very addictive the whole game is very good it has great graphics a great battle combat system the downer about this game is that the levels are too long and there are only six levels which went harder everytime you go to the next level this game is good if your bored and if your angry with someone i recomend playing this game becaus bashing all those monstors this game is very good and very addictive the whole game is very good it has great graphics a great battle combat system the downer about this game is that the levels are too long and there are only six levels which went harder everytime you go to the next level this game is good if your bored and if your angry with someone i recomend playing this game becaus bashing all those monstors and bandits takes a lod of your back i completed this game in tow days this game is ausome and looking forward to the next one. Expand
  3. JannoS.
    Jun 14, 2005
    A total underdog, this game is a CLASSIC. it's gameplay is as addictive and grpahics as good as in "god of war" and this game was released 3 years before GOW!
  4. RyanM.
    Jun 18, 2004
    With all the great reviews, and all the hype this game and the sequel is getting, i really don't see what is so great about it. In my opinion, this is a mediocre adventure game at its best, and should be treated like one.
  5. AlexP.
    Sep 7, 2003
    The engrossing storyline, smooth animation, adrenaline pumped battles and kick-ass combat system makes this game awesome.
  6. EagleEye
    Apr 27, 2003
    Masterpiece, so much great animation, they didnt cut any corners, easy fighting system, amazing fantasy enviroments, overall I love this beast of a game!
  7. RyF.
    Dec 19, 2002
    I really hope they come out with a 'mark of kri 2' but with a different character in a different time. like maybe an escaped gladiator from the roman times as the main character instead. i havent beat this game yet but so far it is very good.
  8. PatH.
    Dec 15, 2002
    From the little i saw of the game it was awesome. I am very disappointed though, it is rated "M". That is sooooooo stupid. The little violence there is is little specks of blood on the ground, and on his swords. Granted, some of the moves seem like they are gory, like stikin' the sword through the guy on the ground, or impaling a guy to a wall, etc. But I've seen worse. And it From the little i saw of the game it was awesome. I am very disappointed though, it is rated "M". That is sooooooo stupid. The little violence there is is little specks of blood on the ground, and on his swords. Granted, some of the moves seem like they are gory, like stikin' the sword through the guy on the ground, or impaling a guy to a wall, etc. But I've seen worse. And it is a great game. I'd recomend it to all action/adventure gamers! Go check out the movies to it at Gamespot. Expand
  9. NathanH.
    Dec 6, 2002
    It was awesome.
  10. J.Palm
    Nov 9, 2002
    This is a good game except for the fact that it is extremely short.
  11. EricC.
    Oct 2, 2002
    You could almost call this game the most perfect rental ever made. So much action is loaded into this game, I felt as though I could never stop playing it. The challenge got so tough, that I found myself actually wanting to brutally chop up every enemy I saw. The control in battle works great and the graphics look good too. I call it the "perfect rental" because there are only 6 levels You could almost call this game the most perfect rental ever made. So much action is loaded into this game, I felt as though I could never stop playing it. The challenge got so tough, that I found myself actually wanting to brutally chop up every enemy I saw. The control in battle works great and the graphics look good too. I call it the "perfect rental" because there are only 6 levels and the fighting system would eventually get old, if you bought the game. Still, I'm definitely going to play through it again every once in a while. Expand
  12. JonathanCarcrash
    Jul 24, 2002
    Honestly, mikee, i haven't played the mark of kri yet, but to me, it looks like it has the potential to be a truly great game. medal of honor, i played. i bought it the day it came out. in fact, i'm a giant fan of the medal of honor series, but overall, the game kind of let me down. it's not that it was a bad game by any means. it was lacking things, i thought, like theHonestly, mikee, i haven't played the mark of kri yet, but to me, it looks like it has the potential to be a truly great game. medal of honor, i played. i bought it the day it came out. in fact, i'm a giant fan of the medal of honor series, but overall, the game kind of let me down. it's not that it was a bad game by any means. it was lacking things, i thought, like the option to quick save in a level. or even the number of levels, in my opinion, was not nearly enough for a game like moh: fl. and really, i didn't mind playing the levels over again everytime i died in the game. it was something else. something else was missing. i don't know what, but i traded in just as soon as i beat it. for the most part, i don't regret it. anyhoo, myself, i am very excited about the mark of kri coming out next week. it looks like a beautiful game. i think i'll enjoy this one more. Expand
  13. MikEPaynE
    Jul 23, 2002
    I borroed this game from my friend who works for sony because he got it early and it is fun in a jak and daxter kind of way, but i have a queation for all u gamers out there, should i get MEDAL OF HONOR:FL, or should i get this???? AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE..... CAUSE MikEPaynE TOLD IT TO YOU

1. A sleeper hit that is not only enjoyable on the eyes, but the action, the story, and the maturity of the game really spice up the title. While the game is short, a game that leaves you yearning for more has to be good.
  2. MoK’s AI swings between moments of brilliance and shear stupidity like a pendulum. The difficulty and game length make this game one of the shortest adventure games in recent memory.
  3. Dedicating all your time, you can finish the game in about fifteen hours, which includes the completion of all Baumusu’s challenges, unlocking of arenas, and other rewards. This seriously decreases the replay factor.