8.3

1. Apr 8, 2013
    This is great Simpsons game! I love that every Simpson Charachter is here! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    super fun game a huge list of characters almost everyone in the simpsons

a great story decent graphics and also a really fun 2 player game

MUST get
  3. Nov 7, 2011
    It may seem repetitive, but it is fun to drive like a mad man around Springfield as a taxi driver. There are a lot of characters you can be from the show.
  4. Aug 24, 2011
    This is relay one of the only games I really play and it is a great one I enjoy it every time I play a true classic that truly delvers fun 10 out of 10
  5. Nov 7, 2011

1. Easily the best console Simpsons game ever. Considering that the lot it’s in is comprised primarily of crap that isn’t surprising but the fact that I like this game better than Crazy Taxi might be.
    Nothing more than a third-rate "Crazy Taxi" knockoff, but minus the technique, slick visuals, and overall fun of its source material.
    Write 'I will not rip off other games, stick in a cult TV licence and rake in the cash' out 100 times.