5.3

1. Mar 24, 2012
    Clunky, awkward and not fun to play at all. The bar for skateboarding games was set very high by the THPS series and The Simpsons Skateboarding doesn't even come close.
  2. Aug 21, 2014
    Bad rip-off of Tony Hawk's PS3, control's terribly, crappy graphics for PS2 and in the intro the characters were flipping and spinning around like flappy bird having a seizure, yet you can't spin in-game?! WHAT? Stick with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 if you like skating games.
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Since the game bucket has run dry for me, and I'm still waiting for a new PCU after BF3 blew it up with the new hardware, I thought I'd take out my anger on some childhood PS2 titles. Hit n' Run was a very good game, even now; so exactly what was going through this developer's heads when they decided to make TSS I'll never know. I don't even feel like going over it; it seems like they tookSince the game bucket has run dry for me, and I'm still waiting for a new PCU after BF3 blew it up with the new hardware, I thought I'd take out my anger on some childhood PS2 titles. Hit n' Run was a very good game, even now; so exactly what was going through this developer's heads when they decided to make TSS I'll never know. I don't even feel like going over it; it seems like they took a rejected Hit n Run level (I'm aware of the release date), added 1 or 2 rails and then repackaged it as a full game. Rather than rant on about how bad it is, just take my advice and avoid TSS at all costs (unless you want to use it as an example for how NOT to make a game, which is what I'll do when I'm using UDK). Expand
  4. FRG
    Jul 24, 2013
    Such a thing may be don't be allowed in stores,an incredible insult to the tony hawk games,but sometimes can be fun,the only thing that this desesperate intent of game.
  5. LHy
    Oct 2, 2013
    I don't understand people complaints about this game, I really enjoyed this game all the way through, what I do understand about you're control complaint is that once you practice it for a while, it becomes a piece of cake, play the game, you won't regret it.
  6. Aug 5, 2014
    I have never played any tony hawk game's but i can tell that is WAY better then this, is just tony hawk with the simpson's logo, no story and terrible control's, it started with the intro, the music, the composition, the effect's are just **** with into the game it starts to go down hill, the control's my god is it busted, kind of as bad as dark castle for the sega genesis, i triedI have never played any tony hawk game's but i can tell that is WAY better then this, is just tony hawk with the simpson's logo, no story and terrible control's, it started with the intro, the music, the composition, the effect's are just **** with into the game it starts to go down hill, the control's my god is it busted, kind of as bad as dark castle for the sega genesis, i tried spinning while going up a ramp, i could not for some reason, i seen the characters spinning in the intro but i could not do it, with every thing you do doing a trick, failing or EVERYTHING, you all way's get commentary from kurk witch gets annoying really fast, as for glitch's their's a lot out the ass, don't buy this game for any fun you want, want a good simpson game? go get simpson hit and run or any the other ones from the nes or sega genesis, not this worthelss thing, i give it a 2/10 Expand

1. The game itself is executed poorly enough that neither fans of the cartoon nor fans of action sports games will want to have anything to do with it.
    Not fun, and not funny. Thus, this game fails on both levels.
  3. If you’re looking for "Tony Hawk Pro Skater" for a much younger crowd or really love the show, Simpsons Skateboarding will surely disappoint.