The Sims 2: Castaway PlayStation 2

1. Suzannel;etham
    Nov 1, 2007
    I do not have this game but I want to buy it because according to one of my friends it seems cool, she says and some of the comments seem quite good. The problem is in the official nintendo mag it says it is a rubbish game and it is the worst sim game ever but everybody has their own appiniouns so I think ill like it, who agrees??
  2. Jun 20, 2013
    Sims 2 Castaway is a very fun game! While a lot of the Sims games focus is building relationships between your characters and decorating, it's fun to see a Sims game where your focus is about survival, while still having the option to do normal Sims-game type stuff like relationships and decoration, even if it isn't in as much depth as the other games. Definitely recommended.
  3. Aug 26, 2013
    This game I played it to death and even to this day I play it for hours. Must have. You need to ban together with other sims to make a small comunity of sims on the island and givd them jobs to assist the rest of the groups The only thing that holds it back are the loading screens they are so long but it is a great game.
  4. Nov 17, 2014
    Fenomenal um dos melhores jogos que joguei no ps2 muito divertido,montar as casas com madeiras pegar comida na floresta, ir em varios lugares diferentes,fazer instrumentos pra ouvir musica kkkkk e muito bom.

#41 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2007

1. I love the concept, and applaud the idea of using the Sims framework to create something more hands-on in nature...But the game is undeniably patchy and full of scrappy design decisions that push the player away rather than drawing them in. It's so rough around the edges that I even ejected the disc to check it said review code.
  2. Unfortunate technical problems bring down what is otherwise the freshest new take on a console Sims game yet.
    While it gives an interesting twist on the standard shipwreck concept, the hampered nature of the guidebooks, strange placement of plans in menus and continual micromanagement does hamper some of the fun of the title. However, Sims fans will find this to be a good break from the traditional Sims formula.