• Publisher: EA Games
  • Also On: PC
7.5

1. BHL
    Apr 22, 2004
    This game was soooo great i loved it! for about an hour.
  2. alibassal
    Apr 15, 2004
    its the shitest game dont waste your money on buying this crappy game its so slow how they walk it takes them to walk from the room to the the toilet half an hour the only googd thing about it is when you could take of ladys cloths of and you could see there rude parts when there having a shower
  3. BillW.
    Feb 19, 2003
    This is the worst game I have ever played! I owned it for 2 days and took it back because it sucked so badly. I should have rented it first. I own all of the computer games of The Sims........ they are awesome, so i thought this game would have been good but it sucks so bad. Please, if you are going to buy the game, rent it first it is the worst game ever made. It is nothing like the PC This is the worst game I have ever played! I owned it for 2 days and took it back because it sucked so badly. I should have rented it first. I own all of the computer games of The Sims........ they are awesome, so i thought this game would have been good but it sucks so bad. Please, if you are going to buy the game, rent it first it is the worst game ever made. It is nothing like the PC versions. Ciao Expand
  4. MrBlaue
    Mar 2, 2003
    0 0 0 0 0 this game is so rubbish i rented it out from blockbuster only to find it was the worst game i have ever played. buy mortal kombat.
  5. GeorgeS.
    Feb 21, 2003
    The Sims has got good graphics but it is so hard to move around and they never want to do anything that you tell them to do.They keep telling you to get a job but they always say that their too depressed.
  6. AndrewJ.
    May 2, 2003
    I don't recommend this game at all if you have the PC version. I found it very boring and uninteresting on comparison. It's like a downgraded version of the real thing.

1. With the recent release of the online Sims for the PC, the PS2 port seems to fall short of greatness. Especially when you add in the slowdown issues and repetitive gameplay.
  2. I actually enjoyed this take on The Sims more than the original. [Feb 2003, p.94]
  3. This game is brilliant, but it scares us.