• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
  • Also On: PC
9.0

1. Apr 12, 2013
    I used to play the heck out of this game back in the day! It was scarier than any movie or any other game to me back then. One of my favorite games when I had my ps2. Play at night and alone, you will be scared. If you can and like horror movies or games this is definately one worth checking out!
  2. May 24, 2013
    I remember playing this game when I was around 12. Absolutely terrifying and I craved every second of it. I had never played anything like it and the whole flashback system was new to me (and scary as hell being a young-ling). Awesome game, I recommend it to anyone who liked the original Resident Evil's or Silent Hill.

1. One of the goriest, sweariest action games out there but with some nice touches and a decent combat system. [GamesMaster]
  2. All the factors that make a good survival horror game are here; the story, the ambience, the tension, the scares and the gore. The formula has been slightly changed though, this game is more of a shooter than its predecessors and there is less puzzle solving, but it works.
  3. The game can be thrilling, poorly executed, compelling, expertly crafted and everything in between. [Apr 2004, p.54]