The Terminator: Dawn of Fate PlayStation 2

• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
5.7

1. Oct 27, 2012
    I like to think of myself as a patient gamer and I have persisted with other frustrating games but this was just too tedious. Poor camera angles and boring repetitive game-play left me very upset at the time of purchase.
  2. Sep 6, 2011
    This game inspired by the Terminator universe is a generic and mediocre experience overall. First off, the gameplay and camera angles rip off from Devil May Cry, which makes it harder to get in to; the graphics are choppy, the music in the game is dull material from metal artists Fear Factory. It's story is neat, but could of been told better. It is a very simple game to get through, butThis game inspired by the Terminator universe is a generic and mediocre experience overall. First off, the gameplay and camera angles rip off from Devil May Cry, which makes it harder to get in to; the graphics are choppy, the music in the game is dull material from metal artists Fear Factory. It's story is neat, but could of been told better. It is a very simple game to get through, but their are elements that could of been improved. Expand
  3. TeeAteH.
    Jul 2, 2003
    I dink dat da creators of T1 T2 and T3, mainly C2 pictures should get thier L1's and thier L2's in F-ing order, cause this Game is a shame to the name of the game that we have all come to fame. Geeze Loise, terminate it pleese.
  4. JoshP.
    Dec 26, 2002
    The storyline is pretty good and so are the graphics, but the poor robots just walk around saying, "Darrrrrr...". The camera angles get pretty annoying after a while too since it makes shooting kind of hard.
  5. BradD.
    Dec 16, 2002
    All you people think this game is worthy of more? The only reason it got a 2 is because of the storyline....the controls, camera anges, stupid AI...sheesh. Thank God I rented it.
  6. JoelB.
    Dec 8, 2002
    It is a good idea, poorly done. It could be so much better.
    Oct 4, 2002
    The graphics are great, but the controls are what ruined the game. The camera angles are completely messed up-- they rival those of MGS2, but they change so constantly it is hard to adjust to the changing controls.

#52 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. It’s just too bad T:DoF didn’t aspire to be more than something standard.
  2. The action isn’t quite as fulfilling or diverse as one might expect.
  3. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine