8.2

1. AngelaR.
    Feb 14, 2005
    It's really fun but I hope the next sims game for ps2 will be able to have the sims grow up, like the sims 2 for pc. I found it really hard to fall in love with another sim.
  2. EmilyC.
    Feb 20, 2005
    This game is so awesome!!! rock on!
  3. Pedrofelix
    Nov 9, 2004
    Yeah! Baby.
  4. RailenH.
    Dec 21, 2004
    This game is like so hot i cant wait until they come out with another one i play this game like everyday all day i wish the person who made this game was my father of mother bc i really like this game. THIS HAME ROCKS:)
  5. mandm
    Feb 25, 2006
    Very good game but a bit hard some times.
  6. TinaK.
    Nov 18, 2004
    It was a great game but i thought it could be much better. it's really good but the goals are kind of hard and there are more goals as well. other than that i think it is great.
  7. Dec 25, 2010
    The real appeal to the game is not building or furnishing your house. Instead, you see your Urbz(this game's version of Sims) work in either 9 districts in the city, shop for the best style, socialize with other Urbz in the city and party until dawn. Call me crazy but this is my favorite Sims-related (or best Sims' game for some's case) game.
  8. Aug 24, 2011
    Tem uma trilha ótima e um visual bacana. O jogo prende bastante pra simplicidade que promete no começo. Essa vertente urbana de The Sims podia ser mais aproveitada.

#93 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#32 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. Game Informer
    I feel that the game opens up too quickly and that, while there a respectable nine districts, each has very similar goals and features. [Dec 2004, p.164]
  2. Possibly the best choice for those wanting a Sims game without having to do the house decorations and design, and for those who just want to be able to keep playing and playing without worrying to much about time management and having to deal with mundane tasks in an on going fashion.
  3. The Urbz is simply not fun. At all. Not only are your Urbz's bodily functions hyper-accelerated, but satisfying one of them, naturally to the detriment of another, is too time consuming with animations lasting an uncomfortably long amount of time, especially when you'll be seeing them so often.