Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 PlayStation 2

1. Chris
    Feb 23, 2006
    What the hell.....Why do people have to screw up a good thing when they have it....should have built on 2005 ...And not take the game in a differrnt direction......2006 stinks and I hope they do something quick to fix it or there will be a loss in sales for 2007
  2. ScottQ.
    Dec 16, 2005
    Worst Tiger Woods game so far. The game just plays far to inconsistent. All other versions were superior. The new pieces introduced are kind of useless and gameplay is subpar by comparison.
  3. TimmyH.
    Dec 3, 2005
    I was very unhappy. This game could be great if it did nto take forever to load, and then freeze up. All the TWG games before were much better. I don't think they even played it before they sold it.
  4. YendorT.
    Nov 9, 2005
    The puting in the game is the worst, lack of trying effort on the behalf of game programmers that I've seen. '03, '04, '05 (Tiger Woods) were all better.
  5. ChristopherC.
    Oct 18, 2005
    Anyone who thinks golf games are fun should try the real thing. I have been playing for three years now and love it. Golf games however, lack the realisticness of the actual game. Success is far too easy to produce on the game. Try playing it for real...you'll enjoy it. All golf games are below par and should be treated as such.
  6. PratikP.
    Sep 22, 2005
    Awesome game! I like the way they're making it into an RPG-style experience with the time travel stuff. The shot shaping is really cool!
  7. MichaelD.
    Sep 21, 2005
    I've only been playing for a couple of hours, but I like Tiger Woods 05 better... challenges seemed to be organized better, and 05 definitely looks better, at least on my HDTV.
  8. BobW.
    Sep 21, 2005
    This game rocks! A great improvement over the years before. I love the gameface still and the game is much more challenging this year.

#96 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    The only bogeys are a still-clunky interface - no auto-save, you can only adjust stats at certain times, etc. - a skittish camera, and overly long pre-and-post-swing reaction shots that drag on and on. [Nov 2005, p.85]
    This year's Tiger feels more complex and sophisticated than ever. Putting is more challenging (e.g., total bitch)... Yet, the game is still accessible to armchair golfers, thanks to those welcome arcade-y touches.
  3. You will find success early and often in Tiger 06, and though that may not sound like such a bad thing, it isn't necessarily true to the spirit of the sport, where triumphs--however minor--need to be earned, not simply offered to you for the taking.