Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 PlayStation 2

6.0

1. AndyT.
    Dec 26, 2006
    Almost a complete re-hash of last years game. The commentary is poor and the old flaw in last years game is still there. When you're putting for the match with a VERY high score the commentators say this put to tie for the lead. I found a cheat in last years game and vowed never to buy it again but got it from a friend and having tried it, I will never ever buy it again. If I want to Almost a complete re-hash of last years game. The commentary is poor and the old flaw in last years game is still there. When you're putting for the match with a VERY high score the commentators say this put to tie for the lead. I found a cheat in last years game and vowed never to buy it again but got it from a friend and having tried it, I will never ever buy it again. If I want to play this game I'll opt for 2004 version. Expand

#96 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#78 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Very much a case of new year, same Tiger, boasting the least significant set of updates we've seen in the series for some time. That said, it still rightfully deserves to dominate the genre, being immensely satisfying when it goes right, and deeply frustrating when it goes wrong.
  2. There's little argument overall that Tiger Woods 07 is the best possible starting point for golf-game beginners...but anybody who was getting a bit bored of the same formula last year will be even less impressed with this outing.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The best golf game you can buy, but - as before - not significantly different from the last game. [Nov 2006, p.82]