4.3

1. AnonymousMC
    Jun 28, 2009
    Absolutely horrible game. I've been a long time fan of the tiger woods games but this one is absolutely horrible. the graphics are terrible, its unrealistic, there aren't very many options to choose from and the swingometer is horrible. Very poor game. Save your money, maybe they will learn for next year.
  2. JeffS.
    Mar 13, 2009
    This game is a disgrace. It get's worse every year. If not online, you can't even play a tournament with 2 players. WTF - this game sucks.
  3. PrentissH
    Sep 18, 2008
    It took me less than an hour to beat the EA sports challenge. Then, I won my first tournament in an hour and was shooting 55 under par by my second tournament. Lots of content has been deleted. Everything is simplified. This was a major down grade from last years game. May that was their way of eliminating bugs from the game. Very dissappointed in what was my favorite game series to play.
    Aug 31, 2008
    Worst TW ever! Graphics are not good, gameplay has gotten worse, options, both visual and mechanical have been removed, and worst of all, the amount of content has been decreased. I have this game for the Wii as well, and you can fine tune your clubs, use Hank Haney as your coach, play through the pro's mini-challenges to build up your stats. The PS2 version lets you play a random Worst TW ever! Graphics are not good, gameplay has gotten worse, options, both visual and mechanical have been removed, and worst of all, the amount of content has been decreased. I have this game for the Wii as well, and you can fine tune your clubs, use Hank Haney as your coach, play through the pro's mini-challenges to build up your stats. The PS2 version lets you play a random game of your choice, play in the EA sports cup, or play in a PGA season. That's it, That's all. Don't waste your money. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. While the golf is undeniably fun, you’re much better off snapping up a copy from Tiger’s PS2 heyday a couple of years back – unlike baseball or football, these games tend to age well.
    The stroke and putting mechanics work fine but the feature set is painfully lacking. No online play and lacking game modes come together to make a game that’s very difficult to recommend for anyone when last year’s has the same golf, golfers, courses, and visuals with a much better set of features to support it.