TimeSplitters 2 PlayStation 2

8.8

1. JimmyW.
    Aug 20, 2004
    I own this game and ive finished it 1000 times but theres still so much 2 do which makes this game cool when my freinds r over if we play this game we have heaps of fun ive even made 3 of my freinds buy this game just by playin it at my house.
  2. WilliamT.
    Oct 20, 2002
    It's good, but i didn't really care for the magic ending. :(
  3. DarrenM.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Man- talk about overratted!!!! Good arcade mode...shit story mode. As Chuck D said dont believe the hype!!!
  4. LevitonK.
    Jul 12, 2003
    Possibly my only beef with this game is that all it is, is Goldeneye eated, and vomited back out with better graphics with a worse storyline but an awesome arcade mode.
  5. SteveW.
    Nov 15, 2004
    A very good game but extremly overated the multiplayer is top notch esspecially the mapmaker but thats it everything else just gets a little boring and repetitive.

#8 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#20 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

As a PS2 shooter it's the best I've ever played - I can't emphasize that point enough.
  2. This has to be one of the best titles that’s come out for every console this year.
  3. Edges out "Red Faction 2" just by a hair. "Red Faction"'s single player mode is much more intense but lacks the cooperative campaign mode that Timesplitters 2 did.