TOCA Race Driver 3 PlayStation 2

7.2

1. Oct 3, 2015
    El juego de carreras más completo que he visto en cuanto categorías automovilísticas , con gran calidad gráfica , realista y sobretodo muy entretenido.
  2. Aug 12, 2010
    One of the most realistic racing games to come out for the PS2. It has so many race types that sometimes you don't know what to choose. The graphics and physics are very good for a six year old game.
  3. BillJ.
    Jan 25, 2008
    A game with a lot of potential ruined by inferior AI, and terrible collision physics. Other cars on the track will continue to accelerate even when they are already in contact with you, and seem immune to impacts that take you out of the race.
  4. TomCullen
    Oct 26, 2006
    Code Masters? Hardly. Yet another instance of a game that could have been good let down by some astoundingly dumb ideas. You get dozens of different types of vehicle to race, but only a handful are worth going back to - I mean, who honestly wants to race lawn mowers? Tedium inevitably sets in pretty soon as you have to complete yet another annoyingly repetitive round in order to proceed Code Masters? Hardly. Yet another instance of a game that could have been good let down by some astoundingly dumb ideas. You get dozens of different types of vehicle to race, but only a handful are worth going back to - I mean, who honestly wants to race lawn mowers? Tedium inevitably sets in pretty soon as you have to complete yet another annoyingly repetitive round in order to proceed to the next, culminating in World Tour mode with Tier 32, as unpleasant an experience as I have ever had on a games console. These self-proclaimed geniuses of the computer game thought it would be a great idea to saddle you with a tub of a car and pit you against opponents who can Expand
  5. MatthewP.
    May 26, 2006
    really good game very relistic online mode is brilliant better than toca race driver 2.
  6. RobB.
    Mar 1, 2006
    Fair game let down by poor backgrounds, "pop-up" details on cars and awful camera work on the replays. If you like racing sims and never bother watching replays, this is the game for you. The progression in the game is a bit tedious. I will be returning the game as I feel there is not enough of an improvement from the previous version and most of the bugs are still there, but thats just me.
  7. TomL.
    Feb 28, 2006
    Racing perfection, cars, graphics, tracks and damage, all brilliant! A serious contender to Gran Turismo's crown!
  8. ScottW
    Feb 19, 2006
    It's a shame when the bottom line is more important than a great loyal user experience. After persons, such as myself, were forced to PAY EXTRA to unlock any cheats or bonus material, I have vowed to never support CodeMasters, again. I wish they would've woken up and smelled the coffee... I really do.

#67 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#54 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

There's no shortage of modern racers, but most of the current crop seem obsessed with the attitude of tuner culture than racing itself. Toca Racer Driver 3 has no truck with that: It's all about the driving experience. [Mar 2006, p.80]
  2. PSM Magazine
    Toca Race Driver 3 has always been one of the best racers out there, and this sequel continues its fine tradition. [Mar 2006,p.81]
  3. Game Informer
    The last Toca shot itself in the foot instead of putting the pedal to the metal by restricting players with a linear career structure. Luckily for us, Codemasters has rectified the situation in this newest Toca. [Mar 2006, p.100]