Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
7.7

1. GrantF.
    Aug 1, 2003
    I thought this game was well put together but overall a bit of a let down. The game looks lovely in terms of detail and it's nice to have the ability to command your troops however, I found it very easy and very short. The only reason I bought this game was on the strength of Splinter Cell, which I was very impressed with, and while attention to detail was similar the missions were I thought this game was well put together but overall a bit of a let down. The game looks lovely in terms of detail and it's nice to have the ability to command your troops however, I found it very easy and very short. The only reason I bought this game was on the strength of Splinter Cell, which I was very impressed with, and while attention to detail was similar the missions were in GR where too easy and very very short. Expand
  2. ElChuyD.
    Jan 8, 2003
    The reason why i gave it a 6 is because after playing SOCOM it kind of sucked. What i liked about it is that two players can team up to beat the bad guys or face each other. but i you're planning on playing by yourself better get SOCOM US NAVY SEALS. (Badass game)
  3. RyanM.
    Dec 29, 2002
    Yes, this game has problems, and yes, I have a problem with it saying "GAME OF THE YEAR!" on the box. Who said that? Okay, it's not bad, as I said, it does have problems, and you'd be better off playing "Timesplitters 2" or "Halo", but people, not all games are perfect!

#56 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#29 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Cheat Code Central
    A ghost of its former self.
  2. In every respect besides multiplayer, Clancy’s Ghosts eliminate those damn pansy SEALs across the board.
    Dumbing a game down for consoles is one thing, but it's another thing entirely to give the player so many advantages that the game is no longer fun.