Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 PlayStation 2

8.2

1. ThomasM.
    Apr 10, 2004
    Awesome game. The controls are THE BEST ever in a FPS/tactical game. Graphics are VERY good for PS2, also. Hours of FUN and multiplayer aint half bad either. Definitely worth a BUY, good job Ubisoft. Again.
  2. SteveW.
    Jun 4, 2004
    A Fair Attempt But I Was Expecting So Much More Of This Game Altho Saying That I Only Have One Real Complaint Thus Being The Levels Are Way To Short. Buyable But Only Just.
  3. ScottMurphy
    Feb 22, 2004
    I hope they bump the number of players online up from 6 to 8..but either way its going to be good.
  4. BrettH.
    Mar 28, 2004
    Dont really like the campaign much but the on-line is really good.
  5. MichaelR.
    Apr 2, 2004
    It's not... SO bad, but If you can, get the Xbox version instead.
  6. JohnM.
    Nov 28, 2004
    Good gameplay and online is fun!
  7. MysteryMan
    Apr 15, 2004
    It's entertaining but, after a while you memorize where all the guys are what to do etc. Basically it gets kind of slow. It would have been a lot better with a multiplayer mode without requiring a online hookup thing.
  8. RaphaelR.
    Apr 15, 2004
    I'm sorry but i just had to give this game a six because the only good thing about this is there is alot of weapons, and good garphics that is all. As of now no game can really beat socom 1 and 2 all these new games are just not good enough to be like socom especially this one because your teamates do all the work and i think ubisoft did'nt really pay attention on improving yourI'm sorry but i just had to give this game a six because the only good thing about this is there is alot of weapons, and good garphics that is all. As of now no game can really beat socom 1 and 2 all these new games are just not good enough to be like socom especially this one because your teamates do all the work and i think ubisoft did'nt really pay attention on improving your teamates. IT IS WORTH RENTING TRUST ME IT IS BUT JUST DON'T BUY IT BUY SOCOM 1 OR 2 INSTEAD. Expand
  9. BryanH.
    Apr 26, 2005
    It's best game I ever had play on Rainbow Six 3. I am looking forward to play a new Rainbow Six 3: Lockdown
  10. Jul 19, 2011
    Tactical solid, only with failure and frustration. While some stuff works fine and well made. The campaign gets challenging but not so fun. The bland graphics seem to get more old. Such a nice solid, strong positive ideas are here, only that show themselves very slow.
  11. Nov 12, 2011
    "Rainbox Six 3: is one of the best PS2 games I played and is out there. It's realistic, tense, and filled with kinetic energy. Not only that; you can choose any weapon and allies to fight the enemy, which even makes the game better. A must buy!!!

#81 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#59 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

If you're a Rainbow Six veteran, you'll be disappointed with the watered-down gameplay. But if this is your first time combating terrorists, you'll find that RS3 is adequate enough to appeal to your shooting instincts. [May 2004, p.63]
  2. But we can't deny reality, and when clearly superior versions of the same game exist, it's hard to recommend this one.
  3. You don't want to spend your hard-earned (or however you get it... don't ask, don't tell, right?) cash on a game that's just "good," do you?