8.6

1. BryanM,
    Oct 23, 2007
    The story is kind of boring it also seems like a sad state seeing how good the other spliter game i played, ( splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow) but I have to give it this it is much better then number one. I have not played splinter cell chaos Theory but I hope it is not as bad as this one. and If it is like number one then I would cry because the one before it ( Splinter cell Pandora The story is kind of boring it also seems like a sad state seeing how good the other spliter game i played, ( splinter cell: Pandora tomorrow) but I have to give it this it is much better then number one. I have not played splinter cell chaos Theory but I hope it is not as bad as this one. and If it is like number one then I would cry because the one before it ( Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow was so great. just don't get this game unless it is like a buy one get one free deal. then maybe if there is no better games and you already have Pandora Tomorrow and Metal gear sold 3 or 2 then get it for free. Expand

1. Completely different from Double Agent for the Xbox 360, this version features its own exciting stealth-action campaign, plus a solid new multiplayer mode and some great cooperative missions.
  2. A fine addition to the series, and the Trust Meter addition means that, for the first time, this'll be one spy game you'll go back to even after you've finished it. Sam going bad is good news for Splinter Cell fans.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The best Splinter Cell yet and a top-notch stealth game. But Sam needs some new ideas to topple Snake. [Dec 2006, p.84]