8.6

1. Nov 12, 2011
    Although "Pandora Tomorrow" may be a difficult game to handle with all those broad controls, its very tense, realistic, and most of all, enjoyable.
  2. NoahS.
    Jul 3, 2006
    This gam was a thrilling exciting packed game. It had the best graphics i had ever seen with that type of game. It was the best game i ever played! Rock On Splinter Cell
  3. WesleyR.
    Apr 8, 2006
    its a magnifisend game,the graphics are pretty good and the gameplay is pretty damm good and difficulty is sometimes hard.
  4. Renegade
    Aug 25, 2007
    Enjoyed the stealth action in the beginning but on the PS2 it slowly got boring with the bad sound effects, poor AI however I was able to put up with it. I haven't had a chance to play online on the PS2 but with the great reviews about it's online play ill definitely be playing online soon.
  5. Nathan
    Jun 19, 2004
    A solid game with its share of flaws. It still managers to capture the essence of stealth despite the aging technology of the PS2. Highly recommended title if you only own a PS2.
  6. BryanM.
    Oct 23, 2007
    Great game. it is the best of the two splinter cell games I have played already. (splinter cell, and splinter cell double agent) this game is much faster then one and has much better A I. and the online line feature is a great addiction to the game. this one one game I might have to go buy it since I just rented it.
  7. MadDawG
    Jun 28, 2004
    Never Played the 1st Splinter Cell, and decided to rent Pandora Tommorrow and im now i'm hooked.. Just wish there was a multi player other than online action:(
  8. SIR
    Jul 15, 2004
    This game rocks! i fell in love with ghost recon jungle storm and rainbowsix 3.. and they are sh.t compered with this!!
  9. SamS.
    Jul 18, 2004
    I am still far from finished (only 4'th level) But that don't that i don't know that this game has a brilliant plot, gorgous visuals, fantastic controls, a music design that gets you in a stealthy mood, and fantasic gameplay aspects. Ubi Soft has made 3 of the best games ever, POP Sands of time, Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora tommorow. This may be the best game ever. I am still far from finished (only 4'th level) But that don't that i don't know that this game has a brilliant plot, gorgous visuals, fantastic controls, a music design that gets you in a stealthy mood, and fantasic gameplay aspects. Ubi Soft has made 3 of the best games ever, POP Sands of time, Splinter Cell, Splinter Cell Pandora tommorow. This may be the best game ever. I will drool and cry until the Third Splinter Cell comes. Thank you very, very, very, very, very, much Ubi Soft. Collapse

#97 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004

It successfully integrates stealth gameplay into a multiplayer setting by pitting spies against mercenaries in a four-player, two-team competitive game, and we love it.
  2. The single player game alone doesn't really warrant a purchase-a rental is easily sufficient to see all it has to offer. However, players who are blessed with a broadband connection, network adapter and USB headset should have no qualms about buying this game.
  3. Obviously with the port to PS2 the graphics have taken a hit but not nearly as much as many people would have expected.