7.5

1. Sep 17, 2011
    i really liked beating the crap out of the characters. it was entertaining, the maps were fun to fight in, and i recommend it to every fan of action games.
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    really really enjoyable i have lovedand enjoyed this game since i was a litle boy. The fighting is really slick. The cartoonish tom and jerry are just plain lovable
  3. BobM.
    Dec 4, 2002
    oi! great game, loved it!
  4. VikramM.
    Jun 27, 2004
    Though easy to beat, Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers was SOOOOOO much fun! I bought this game fpr twenty dollars and didn't think it be the best game in the world, but it actually turned out to be cool! Tom and Jerry was a great cartoon and this was a great game! Robot Cat, Eagle, and Monster Jerry are just awesome! Cheers to Vis Development for making this great game.
  5. MartinM.
    Jan 10, 2003
    Very slick, I am very impressed. I have to say I really love Tom and Jerry and I bought this game on a whim expecting it was going to be bad, and I found myself having a lot of fun. Looks really slick. The game play is simple, but a nice surprise.
  6. May 10, 2015
    this is game is awesome its focuses not in graphics not in gameplay but in fun.
    with all those levels playable characters good gameplay animations are amazing its just fells like of you were really playing as tom or Jerry i recommend for kids and pre-teens not that you cant have fun with it of you are a teen or an adult of you want to try it.

1. Much like Nintendo's "Super Smash Bros. Melee," the game is just plain fun.
  2. The destructible environments and added touches to the levels like electricity and even a car smasher were done well, and the characters themselves remain faithful in size and look to the TV show.
  3. Weekly Famitsu