7.3

1. Nov 25, 2011
    An extremely fun game with lots to do and hours of addiction. The game has many places to skate, including a foundry, suburbs, Los Angeles, and more! Tons of secrets are buried within the depths of THPS3, like locations from the first Pro Skater, and bonus skaters. Hundreds of tricks and even a PARK EDITOR make this game one of my top 5 favorite video games of all time!!
  2. Oct 12, 2013
    THPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will notTHPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will not regret it. Guaranteed. Expand
  3. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = Best Sports Game of all-time.
  4. BlueFalcon
    Jan 18, 2006
    This game is the best in the series. The goals actually have puzzle elements, unlike the newer hawk's where they tell you exactly what to do and how to do it. I own around 500 games, and this would definately make my top 3 out of all of them.
  5. Licentious
    Jul 3, 2007
    Look, whoever didn't give this at LEAS a 7, deserves to be shot. Sure, it's been out-done now, but it was the best of the best at the time. After finishing it myself, I'de spend hours trying to perfect that 1,000,000 pointer. I have THUG2, and THPS3 owns it. Better music, more realistic. 10 out of 10.
  6. Feb 9, 2011
    In short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. IIn short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. I couldn't even count the hundreds of 10 minute Tag games I played with friends split-screen. What happened to skateboarding games? they're all terrible nowadays Expand
  7. JoshH.
    Nov 4, 2001
    This has to be the best game of all time!!
  8. JoshF.
    Jul 18, 2003
    This game has basically everything you need, great MP modes, fun, yet difficult tasks (If not cheating), and if you do cheat, good chest codes too!
  9. NintendoPSBox
    Feb 16, 2005
    What sh.t is Andy S going on about? THPS3 was the first online title for PS2! And there he goes on about, whinging that, 'Many flaws, not online, undescribally boring' what BS!! This frankly is an excellent game. And guess what? It's better than THPS4. Get that through your thick head, eh?
  10. JakeM.
    Nov 7, 2001
    This game is just cool. Thats all I should have to say.
  11. AshleyB.
    Oct 27, 2002
    This game is awesome, i love it!!!
  12. LeeH.H.
    Jan 3, 2002
    If you loved THPS2, there is no way that you'll love this game any less.
  13. ChrisS.
    Jan 8, 2002
    Spellbinding!!! I just cant put it down.
  14. Elmo
    Feb 1, 2002
    I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you have this game COMPLETE IT WITH EVERYONE!!! Some of the extra videos are very funny! Expand
  15. SteveM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    This game is one of the best I have ever played. With more tricks, bigger levels and more skaters to choose from, this game will give you hours and hours of fun.
  16. BenjaminM.
    May 18, 2002
    I can't stop playing this game. It should be put on Gamecube and XBox. It's the best!
  17. SimoreButts
    Nov 4, 2001
    I think this game is totally solid!!!
  18. KesterG.
    Dec 27, 2001
    Great game, lots of fun and it is addictive.
  19. PeeWeeJ.
    Jan 16, 2002
    This game shows the extreme pro skateboarding style, graphics, and gameply, outdefying its 2 prequels. If you have a PS2, get Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. A must have, even just for parties with friends. You can't go wrong with this one!
  20. MattC.
    Jan 28, 2002
    The best skateboarding game ever made. Even without Bob Burnquist.
  21. DavidG.
    Mar 23, 2002
    Much better that thps 1 or 2 because of a simple thing called REVERT and MANUALS. I know on thps2 you can manual but you can't revert. The high scores you can get are much higher as I got 6 million on canada!!!
  22. EmilyV.
    Apr 1, 2002
    I can't stop playing it! I've never had more fun playing a video game.
  23. BenT.
    Oct 17, 2003
    Although I believe this game to be extremely good, and I would give the game a 10 if I hadn't discovered that most people had to use their cheat codes to unlock tracks and characters, but since I did, I don't care much to say this game is a 10 anymore, but it is still an exceedingly good game.
  24. El_Barto
    Mar 9, 2003
    No flaws, its got online play, undoubtedly a perfect game. I have no complaints.
  25. CarloM.
    May 4, 2003
    Better than numba 4.
  26. BrandonW.
    Jul 9, 2004
    This game is awesome!!! The combination of the challenges in career mode, the multiplayer games, and all of the unlockables makes this game the one of the greatest known to man. I know I've played some skateboarding games that just don't cut it, but this one is absolutely flawless.
  27. A.Wiped
    Nov 26, 2001
    The more air the better.
  28. Jack
    Dec 31, 2001
    This game kicks butt!!
  31. MarioP.
    Oct 31, 2001
    What else is there to say. . . I'm speechless!
  32. Gods_Grl
    May 21, 2002
    I LOVE THIS GAME! Better graphics, more levels, more skaters, improved Create-a-skater, and Park editer! This game rocks! *is wating for THP4!!*
  33. psycho000monkey
    Jul 11, 2002
    THIS Game is the best you can do freestyle mov manuals and lots more tricks and the levels are really big and it is just great.
  34. JohnA.
    Aug 11, 2002
    THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!!! I loved all the tony hawk games and this one has been the best one yet!!! new tricks and places make this the best game ever!!!!
  35. RyanM.
    May 25, 2003
    I absolutely love this game. I think the secret characters, and varied levels, are unique and great, and that's why this one is better than thps 4. Admit it...how can you not like Ollie the Magic Bum and the Neversoft eyeball.
  36. CoreD.
    Jun 19, 2005
    Best of the entire series, upto and including THUG 2. Most realistic.
  37. MarcK.
    Nov 14, 2001
    Best skateboarding game ever made.
  38. OliT.
    Nov 27, 2001
    This game is almost perfect, just a few MINOR flaws.
  39. May 5, 2011
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is even better than the first two games, including twice as much variety in visuals, control, and freedom. Pros: Excellent single-player and multi-player modes; great graphics; solid control with extra combos; some of the best level design on a Tony Hawk game; wacky missions. Cons: A hit-or-miss soundtrack; though it's certainly a step-up from the first two games,Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is even better than the first two games, including twice as much variety in visuals, control, and freedom. Pros: Excellent single-player and multi-player modes; great graphics; solid control with extra combos; some of the best level design on a Tony Hawk game; wacky missions. Cons: A hit-or-miss soundtrack; though it's certainly a step-up from the first two games, Pro Skater 3 doesn't innovate as much as it should've. Expand
  40. Oct 8, 2014
    Nothing really can compare to this game, can it? Its a masterpiece, and one of the best skating games in terms of gameplay. We'll never see a skating game that'll compare.
  41. Nov 2, 2014
    An all-timer PS2 game. I can't forget using Darth Maul or Wolverine listening to the soundtrack while I tried to rip off a perfect score run. I feel like this was the peak of the Tony Hawk franchise, and what a peak it was.

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.