Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation 2

7.5

1. Mar 14, 2013
    The most excruciatingly boring and annoying game I have ever played in my 27 years to date. I gave my copy to charity but I would have paid someone to take it off my hands.
  2. AnonymosAnonymos
    Nov 23, 2007
    Overrated. Sport games can be great but not great enough to get this score. This game is for skater freaks. Any other shouldn't bother giving this a high rate.
  3. PortmanP.
    Jan 24, 2007
    POOeeYY was this crap hated just hated it yeah u expect to be able to skate but it was rubbish wouldn't even lend this to my friends cos after they played they wouldn't talk to me again.
  4. ToniM.
    Nov 17, 2005
    Crap. Found this game very boring. Maybe ok if you are a big skateboarding FREAK but well others... don' bother.
  5. AndyS.
    Dec 29, 2004
    I'm not very fond of skatboarding games but if i do play one, let it be good like TH4, or give it a story background like Simpsons skateboarding. Many flaws, not online, undescribally boring. No more than an hours play before sleep occurs.
  6. MattR.
    Mar 8, 2002
    Vastly overrated. The idea of not being able to open arenas until I can perform stupid tricks ticks me off. Not worth the money.
    Dec 23, 2001
    BAD! THPS2 was beta! actually, 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x's beta!
  8. ThomasBennie
    Nov 12, 2001
    This game was not realistic at all. My mom says it is a waste of my time. I should be out looking for my dad. I can grind a neat grind. My mom has gotten two tapes for me. if only i could find my dad. He was always good at these games.

#9 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.