7.1

1. Feb 25, 2011
    This game is awesome but it's not all that it's cracked up to be.The x box version is superior in this case.There is even added levels in the x box version,listen to your music,better graphics.But of course when it comes down to it it is the same game but the x box cleaned up the little bit of mess it left.
  2. Dec 4, 2012
    Yeah, it's great but should it get all teh attention and praise? Not really. I wasn't really playing games when this came out so I don't reallty think I'm one to judge but I played Grand Theft Ayto 3 around this time and even then, when I was 6, it blew me away.
  3. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = Best Sports Game of all-time.
  4. Feb 9, 2011
    In short Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 is the best sports game i've ever played. The level design is creative yet perfectly aligned for doing combos. The graphics were fantastic at the time. The bonus levels and characters were all amazing, and required huge time sinks to master. Which not not only added so much replay value but was always a blast. Good soundtrack, Fantastic multiplayer. I couldn't even count the hundreds of 10 minute Tag games I played with friends split-screen. What happened to skateboarding games? they're all terrible nowadays Expand
  5. May 5, 2011
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is even better than the first two games, including twice as much variety in visuals, control, and freedom. Pros: Excellent single-player and multi-player modes; great graphics; solid control with extra combos; some of the best level design on a Tony Hawk game; wacky missions. Cons: A hit-or-miss soundtrack; though it's certainly a step-up from the first two games, Pro Skater 3 doesn't innovate as much as it should've. Collapse
  6. Nov 25, 2011
    An extremely fun game with lots to do and hours of addiction. The game has many places to skate, including a foundry, suburbs, Los Angeles, and more! Tons of secrets are buried within the depths of THPS3, like locations from the first Pro Skater, and bonus skaters. Hundreds of tricks and even a PARK EDITOR make this game one of my top 5 favorite video games of all time!!
  7. Oct 8, 2014
    Nothing really can compare to this game, can it? Its a masterpiece, and one of the best skating games in terms of gameplay. We'll never see a skating game that'll compare.
  8. Mar 14, 2013
    The most excruciatingly boring and annoying game I have ever played in my 27 years to date. I gave my copy to charity but I would have paid someone to take it off my hands.
  9. Aug 2, 2013
    Boring game. All the levels and stages are empty. There is nothing exciting to do. No fun challenge. No interesting gaps. It's a shame for a PS2. Except good quality bonus videos to unlock...
  10. Oct 12, 2013
    THPS3 is definitely my favorite video game of all-time. The Career Mode is once again extraordinary, with bigger and better levels, (except the Suburbia level it wasn't that good of a level for me) the Park Editor is a downright upgrade to the THPS2 version, Create-A-Skater is much more fun to play around with, and much more. Absolutely everything works in this game. Try it, you will not regret it. Guaranteed. Expand
  11. Nov 2, 2014
    An all-timer PS2 game. I can't forget using Darth Maul or Wolverine listening to the soundtrack while I tried to rip off a perfect score run. I feel like this was the peak of the Tony Hawk franchise, and what a peak it was.
  12. May 5, 2011

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.