Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation 2

7.4

1. JoshH.
    Nov 4, 2001
    This has to be the best game of all time!!
  2. RichardH.
    Jun 10, 2002
    Good, but, overrated.
  3. NintendoPSBox
    Feb 16, 2005
    What sh.t is Andy S going on about? THPS3 was the first online title for PS2! And there he goes on about, whinging that, 'Many flaws, not online, undescribally boring' what BS!! This frankly is an excellent game. And guess what? It's better than THPS4. Get that through your thick head, eh?
  4. JakeM.
    Nov 7, 2001
    This game is just cool. Thats all I should have to say.
  5. bs
    Oct 10, 2002
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

It's good to create girl with that scottish short skirt like my brother but unfortunitly after playing one and two this game dosen't measure up, really its the same thing only you can creat new charaters like fat chicks and urcal rip offs. Course building option offers a little more but still...
    Good , Not I'm new and you better buy me good ( I got nothin< joke wise.)

Course building option offers a little more but still... rent before you buy
    tony fan trust me this one can let you down!

X box sucks and so does cube ( I gettin a cube!! so this is the last chance I gots to dis it!)
  6. AshleyB.
    Oct 27, 2002
    This game is awesome, i love it!!!
  7. LeeH.H.
    Jan 3, 2002
    If you loved THPS2, there is no way that you'll love this game any less.
  8. ChrisS.
    Jan 8, 2002
    Spellbinding!!! I just cant put it down.
  9. Elmo
    Feb 1, 2002
    I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you I completed it withing a few days. But, well, i didn't. I got all the levels with one character and it gave me anougher, so i smashed it with that one and it gave me aougher, so i done it again... and again. I now have unlooked loads of new characters (4) and two new levels from THPS1!! The game'll keep you hooked and you'll love it. The videos you win are great too. If you have this game COMPLETE IT WITH EVERYONE!!! Some of the extra videos are very funny! Expand
  10. SteveM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    This game is one of the best I have ever played. With more tricks, bigger levels and more skaters to choose from, this game will give you hours and hours of fun.
  11. MattR.
    Mar 8, 2002
    Vastly overrated. The idea of not being able to open arenas until I can perform stupid tricks ticks me off. Not worth the money.
  12. BenjaminM.
    May 18, 2002
    I can't stop playing this game. It should be put on Gamecube and XBox. It's the best!
  13. BlueFalcon
    Jan 18, 2006
    This game is the best in the series. The goals actually have puzzle elements, unlike the newer hawk's where they tell you exactly what to do and how to do it. I own around 500 games, and this would definately make my top 3 out of all of them.
  14. SimoreButts
    Nov 4, 2001
    I think this game is totally solid!!!
  15. KesterG.
    Dec 27, 2001
    Great game, lots of fun and it is addictive.
  16. PeeWeeJ.
    Jan 16, 2002
    This game shows the extreme pro skateboarding style, graphics, and gameply, outdefying its 2 prequels. If you have a PS2, get Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3. A must have, even just for parties with friends. You can't go wrong with this one!
  17. MattC.
    Jan 28, 2002
    The best skateboarding game ever made. Even without Bob Burnquist.
  18. DavidG.
    Mar 23, 2002
    Much better that thps 1 or 2 because of a simple thing called REVERT and MANUALS. I know on thps2 you can manual but you can't revert. The high scores you can get are much higher as I got 6 million on canada!!!
  19. EmilyV.
    Apr 1, 2002
    I can't stop playing it! I've never had more fun playing a video game.
  20. BenT.
    Oct 17, 2003
    Although I believe this game to be extremely good, and I would give the game a 10 if I hadn't discovered that most people had to use their cheat codes to unlock tracks and characters, but since I did, I don't care much to say this game is a 10 anymore, but it is still an exceedingly good game.
  21. El_Barto
    Mar 9, 2003
    No flaws, its got online play, undoubtedly a perfect game. I have no complaints.
  22. CarloM.
    May 4, 2003
    Better than numba 4.
  23. BrandonW.
    Jul 9, 2004
    This game is awesome!!! The combination of the challenges in career mode, the multiplayer games, and all of the unlockables makes this game the one of the greatest known to man. I know I've played some skateboarding games that just don't cut it, but this one is absolutely flawless.
  24. AnonymosAnonymos
    Nov 23, 2007
    Overrated. Sport games can be great but not great enough to get this score. This game is for skater freaks. Any other shouldn't bother giving this a high rate.
  25. PortmanP.
    Jan 24, 2007
    POOeeYY was this crap hated just hated it yeah u expect to be able to skate but it was rubbish wouldn't even lend this to my friends cos after they played they wouldn't talk to me again.
  26. Licentious
    Jul 3, 2007
    Look, whoever didn't give this at LEAS a 7, deserves to be shot. Sure, it's been out-done now, but it was the best of the best at the time. After finishing it myself, I'de spend hours trying to perfect that 1,000,000 pointer. I have THUG2, and THPS3 owns it. Better music, more realistic. 10 out of 10.
  27. A.Wiped
    Nov 26, 2001
    The more air the better.
  28. Jack
    Dec 2, 2001
    Amazing.
  29. AdamG.
    Dec 25, 2001
    Best. Game. Ever.
  30. MarioP.
    Oct 31, 2001
    What else is there to say. . . I'm speechless!

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#9 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. You can combo off of everything in this game. Seriously I mean everything! Cars, people, sidewalks, buildings, rails, ramps, stop signs... The list goes on and on. The funny thing about all this is Neversoft's Highest Score screen shows a high score of 9.4 million. Yes, my jaw dropped too.
    Strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
  3. Once you get used to it, however, tricks will come second nature, and you'll enjoy the view of the humongous levels, which explode in dazzling colors and glorified details.