7.3

1. Nov 25, 2011
    This game isn't bad. It isn't groundbreaking either. The beloved series has been torn apart without Create-A-Park and the addiction factor is pretty low. When I first played this game, I thought it was going to be like its predecessors. But when I saw "Shaba!" I knew something wasn't going to be right. I played it for a while and enjoyed it, but it started to become boring and repetitive.This game isn't bad. It isn't groundbreaking either. The beloved series has been torn apart without Create-A-Park and the addiction factor is pretty low. When I first played this game, I thought it was going to be like its predecessors. But when I saw "Shaba!" I knew something wasn't going to be right. I played it for a while and enjoyed it, but it started to become boring and repetitive. The gameplay itself is really good and the graphics are decent, though. If you like Tony Hawk games, I recommend this to you. But, as a stand-alone game, there's a lot lacking. Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    This game simply was part of my childhood too. In case he had some errors when you fell from a certain place! How, you down a ramp and into the air, you stumble in a way that is IMPOSSIBLE you was doing in real life! Lacked a bit of gravity in this game but to tell you the game is good, it's GOOD!

1. The gameplay and controls are solid, and the Nail the Trick mode is a fantastic addition. If you haven’t selected a Next Generation system yet, you might be able to squeak by on this last title, but it is really time to retire the PS2 versions of this series.
  2. A good port of the next-generation version. It keeps the solid gameplay and manages to introduce “nail the trick” and focus mode to the mix. As expected there are some concessions. The graphics are noticeably worse, the motion capture animation system is gone, the streaming world is gone, and inexplicably the online multiplayer is gone, too.
    The level design is mediocre and the stripping of features is unacceptable. Nail the Trick is not particularly exciting on current-gen consoles and has been made too simplistic. Worst of all is the changes to manuals, which is completely unwarranted.