7.3

1. TimothyR.
    Oct 10, 2009
    This is a very good game. I have THUG and THUG2 and this game is a mile better. The graphics are good, the maps are cool and I like how it is just 1 big city. The Nail the trick feature is awesome! Sure, the customize character feature is very limited, but apart from that, this game is really good. Be it looking for gaps, completing goals or just skating around, you will get hours of This is a very good game. I have THUG and THUG2 and this game is a mile better. The graphics are good, the maps are cool and I like how it is just 1 big city. The Nail the trick feature is awesome! Sure, the customize character feature is very limited, but apart from that, this game is really good. Be it looking for gaps, completing goals or just skating around, you will get hours of entertainment from this game. Collapse
  2. BrianB.
    Nov 22, 2007
    I finally got around to checking this out after I found it used for $10. Personally, I think this game got robbed by the critics. While the other TH games are more about huge combos and points, this one is all about style. The levels are more organic-feeling than previous titles, and it allows you to really express yourself, and develop relationships with certain spots (like skating in I finally got around to checking this out after I found it used for $10. Personally, I think this game got robbed by the critics. While the other TH games are more about huge combos and points, this one is all about style. The levels are more organic-feeling than previous titles, and it allows you to really express yourself, and develop relationships with certain spots (like skating in real life). If you're looking for another THUG or THAW, this ain't it. But if you want something that feels more realistic, this is definitely your game. Expand

#84 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#53 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. The gameplay and controls are solid, and the Nail the Trick mode is a fantastic addition. If you haven’t selected a Next Generation system yet, you might be able to squeak by on this last title, but it is really time to retire the PS2 versions of this series.
  2. A good port of the next-generation version. It keeps the solid gameplay and manages to introduce “nail the trick” and focus mode to the mix. As expected there are some concessions. The graphics are noticeably worse, the motion capture animation system is gone, the streaming world is gone, and inexplicably the online multiplayer is gone, too.
    The level design is mediocre and the stripping of features is unacceptable. Nail the Trick is not particularly exciting on current-gen consoles and has been made too simplistic. Worst of all is the changes to manuals, which is completely unwarranted.