Top Gun: Combat Zones PlayStation 2

Nov 21, 2001
    Just a good game.
  2. CarveDaddy
    Jan 8, 2002
    I thought the control was challenging not bad. The bad part is mission 4 in the academy. How do I beat this?
  3. AndrewH.
    Aug 4, 2002
    Good graphics, but the controls are hard and frustrating, also they don't give a lot of time, not nearly as good as ace combat.
  4. SBSpence
    Jul 16, 2002
    I rented it...and took it back early. Tell ya anything?
  5. Gabrich
    Nov 29, 2003
    I had it and gave it away. I think it is the worst money spent ever. The only good are the graphics. All the rest is crap.
  6. ChrisB.
    Jan 12, 2002
    Just dont buy this unless you want a £40 quid beer mat. if anyone buys this game i will hunt them down and give them a brisk slap.

#80 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001

1. Whilst its general pace is unequivocally pedestrian and the missions are overly long and drawn out, Top Gun remains a surprisingly seductive prospect, albeit one devoid of significant exhilaration.
  2. The story isn't there, the gameplay is very boring, the graphics aren't good and the control will leave you craving for the blood of a programmer.
  3. Mediocrity and disappointment, the images that conjure up when thinking about Top Gun are intense action, pumping soundtrack, slick presentation and fun, unfortunately most of these can’t be found in the game.