Trigger Man PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
4.8

1. Bob
    Jul 19, 2006
    To call this game garbage is to insult real garbage. The game is unplayable.
  2. KeenanS.
    Jun 30, 2009
    Easily one of the ten worst games I've ever played, one of the worst PS2 games, and one of the worst action titles I've ever played. This game fails miserably thanks to the terrible gameplay and brutal difficulty thrown in. There is nothing cool about this game and it only brings torture when you play it. Never buy this game unless you hate your PS2 (My PS2 sure hates this game).
  3. BillA.
    Nov 26, 2004
    I am from old school Atari 2600, where you didn't have the option to rent before you bought a game for 29.99 at Toys R Us and took it home and found out it was a complete dog and put it away in your collection and never played it again because the gameplay sucked and it was just a wasted effort. This is the feeling I got when I brought this bomb for $14.99 and took it home and put it I am from old school Atari 2600, where you didn't have the option to rent before you bought a game for 29.99 at Toys R Us and took it home and found out it was a complete dog and put it away in your collection and never played it again because the gameplay sucked and it was just a wasted effort. This is the feeling I got when I brought this bomb for $14.99 and took it home and put it in my PS2, expecting a halfway decent FPS and got not even close to what I was hoping for or paid for. I knew I was in trouble when the characters started talking and all I got was little "blip" sounds instead of actual english, Then I proceeded to the first level in the casino and knew I was in trouble again when I shot a perp right between the eyes and he just stood there and kept shooting while his life meter just moved a notch...my god if only real life was this easy where you could get shot between the eyes and still live. This game made it's way back to the trade-ins on my next visit to the store...it was only worth $2 as a trade in, to be honest, that's all it's worth...PERIOD!, stay away from this game, even if you are desperate, there are other far superior FPS's out there. And the only reason I gave this a 1 was for the price. To call this game a piece of crap is an insult to games that are Crap. Expand
  4. Fred
    Oct 16, 2004
    For an inexpensive game, it's a good time. You'll probably not want to play it more than once, but it is what it is: an inexpensive, mindless game that will keep your attention.
  5. JohnC.
    May 16, 2007
    It is worth its price. It is very good in terms of reality, however the story is decent, and i truly think there is some valuable playing experiences in this game.
  6. Jun 14, 2011
    Developer's have the ambition to make games, sometimes they care on polishing the experience or sometimes they want the money. This is neither of both description i said, because people won't buy or even care of this garbage.
  7. May 10, 2014
    The game Is not just bad because of N64 graphics that would look great back in 1998 and lack of voice acting. Its bad because of bad controls and bad AI. You only control in straight lines, forward, backward left, and right. Once you shot your enemy, they will not drop ammo. Only way to get ammo is find an ammo box. The stealth sections are the worse. Your Metal Gear skills are better beThe game Is not just bad because of N64 graphics that would look great back in 1998 and lack of voice acting. Its bad because of bad controls and bad AI. You only control in straight lines, forward, backward left, and right. Once you shot your enemy, they will not drop ammo. Only way to get ammo is find an ammo box. The stealth sections are the worse. Your Metal Gear skills are better be high because the game has really broken AI. You'll get caught no mattter what. You'll beat the game in dumb luck. I give this game a 2/10. Avoid it! Expand
  8. Aug 21, 2014
  9. Aug 12, 2014
    This is the worst game I've ever played in my entire life. I thought Drake of the 99 Dragons was the worst game I've played, until this came along. TriggerMan is much worse than Drake of the 99 Dragons and here's why:
    1. The graphics are N64 quality
    2. No voice-acting 3. Almost no storyline 4. Control is horrible 5. AI is extremely broken 6. Music is bland, boring, and uninspired 7.
    1. The graphics are N64 quality
    2. No voice-acting
    3. Almost no storyline
    4. Control is horrible
    5. AI is extremely broken
    6. Music is bland, boring, and uninspired
    7. It has alot of glitches and stuff
    8. The developers didn't put no originality, no nothing
    9. Because how broken this game really is, this game is almost unbeatable in every wat
    10. TriggerMan overall sucks, and should be avoided at all costs!

The game combines stealth elements with brute force. Hell, Trigger Man even has a Knife Cam that lets you steer your blade through the air after throwing it.
    Trigger Man is unrespectable. It's shoddy, mindless, inane, boring, drab, frustrating, limited, poor, ugly, difficult, stiff, slow, unbalanced, and without a shred of worth when compared to just about anything that has ever existed ("Bad Boys" included).
  3. The moral of this story is don't buy Triggerman. Don't even rent it. It will ruin yours, and every other life that comes into contact with it.