Turok: Evolution PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Aug 31, 2002
7.3

1. SnellyAcE
    Jun 1, 2003
    I thought this game was pretty good, the story mode was well done the only thing lacking is the multiplayer mode in which when you shoot a rocket at things it lags quite a while. Bummer. Pretty good story though.
  2. NateW.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Nothing special. 5 instead of 1 pionts because you can blast an arm or leg or head off. This is what really got my blood boiling: Why the hell can the enemy shoot me from a damn mile away with a regular rifle shooting from the hip. If you want the best FPS(for PS2) out there get Medal of Honor Frontline (no not rising sun it sucked).

#61 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#65 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. If you have other consoles and are going to get a version of it, it's probably better to look at the GameCube and Xbox versions.
  2. Entertainment Weekly
    A solid title - but still, we would have loved to see a game that was less evolutionary and more revolutionary. [27 Sept 2002, p.89]
    Isn't a horrible game, but underneath its pretty exterior and impressive CG work, is a mediocre, linear game, replete with erratic AI, annoying voice acting, an over-reliance on weapon animation and kill animations.