• Publisher: Acclaim

Mar 30, 2004
    Dinosaurs r great.
  3. RyanM.
    Feb 9, 2003
    I was extremely mad about the quality of the game. I never play the adventure mode, and without the multiplayer i would never play this game...ever.
  4. SnellyAcE
    Jun 1, 2003
    I thought this game was pretty good, the story mode was well done the only thing lacking is the multiplayer mode in which when you shoot a rocket at things it lags quite a while. Bummer. Pretty good story though.
  5. AlexS.
    Jan 5, 2004
    This game kicks ass for 4 reasons. #1 the graphics are AMAZING!! from the blood and gore to the details of the enimies. #2 the flying levels. it is F-U-N! you get to go on a pereldayctal and shoot down enimies. wide veriety of enimies here. from supplie ships to parashooting slegs (bad guys). there is just one minor drawback in thes levels. one little crash in a wall and you're dead. This game kicks ass for 4 reasons. #1 the graphics are AMAZING!! from the blood and gore to the details of the enimies. #2 the flying levels. it is F-U-N! you get to go on a pereldayctal and shoot down enimies. wide veriety of enimies here. from supplie ships to parashooting slegs (bad guys). there is just one minor drawback in thes levels. one little crash in a wall and you're dead. it can be very frusterating but sooner or later you will get uesd to it. #3 the length. this game......... wow im so impressed with it. there are 15 chaptetrs in it so its not short at all. it took me 2 months of hour a day play to beat it. #4 the weapons. WOW!!! there are so many weapons. they range from a warclub (the basic wepon of the game) to a gravitie disrupter (i geuss you have a PRETTY good idea what this does) and also most wepaons have secondary funtions. so with a gernade you have a bacic bomb witch you just throw then you get spikes on it. so when a pack of enimies come just throw it and then the spikes dig in there skin and stick but without them knowing. so then it bloes up killing most of the enimies. just....do me a....favor....... just buy this.....this.........awesome game....please........ Expand
  6. Michael
    Mar 27, 2003
    This game is a good idea but the people blow in peices too easily.
  7. Sam
    Oct 23, 2004
    Alex s. is a fool. The graphics are on par with the worst of NES, the plot is terrible, and the controls are horrible. Suprisingly however, the controls are the same but feel smoother in multyplayer, and there is no plot, so the multyplayer is suprisingly entertaining, but the single player still is sickinglily bad and the graphics are still terrible in both so the multyplayer is Alex s. is a fool. The graphics are on par with the worst of NES, the plot is terrible, and the controls are horrible. Suprisingly however, the controls are the same but feel smoother in multyplayer, and there is no plot, so the multyplayer is suprisingly entertaining, but the single player still is sickinglily bad and the graphics are still terrible in both so the multyplayer is entertaining, but the remainder of the game has way to many flaws so if you want to enjoy this game, go with the multyplayer. Or if your not a big fan of multypalyer overall, get the orignal classic for your dino-asskicking spree. Collapse
  8. RigelT.
    Jul 10, 2004
    This game is the best game I've ever played it has action beyond gaming. Its like a virtual world it realy gets your skills to the test and thats why I gave it a ten!
  9. NateW.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Nothing special. 5 instead of 1 pionts because you can blast an arm or leg or head off. This is what really got my blood boiling: Why the hell can the enemy shoot me from a damn mile away with a regular rifle shooting from the hip. If you want the best FPS(for PS2) out there get Medal of Honor Frontline (no not rising sun it sucked).
  10. Prof.Frink
    Jan 12, 2004
    Awesome that's all I can say just simply, awesome!
  11. Nov 16, 2011
    The game in my opinion is fun. It reminds me a bit of N64 due to graphics and the voices that the enemy makes. The weapons are good there are a few there that ou will have fun with. The difficulty for me was pretty tough but this game is good and not as bad as everyone says
  12. Jul 20, 2013
    This game is truly a masterpiece of it's time. It excelled many boundaries for the PlayStation 2, and the Xbox. In relation to it's time, it was clunky like the rest of the games in the market. Overlooking the out-dated game play, explicitly in context to it's time, the game was brilliant. It had key assets and the fundamentals that give the game a raw (Good) foundation.

What I enjoyed

What I enjoyed most about this game, was its unique story line and environment. The various weapon types, and ways to kill an enemy was always a memory I quite enjoy. Blasting off legs, decapitating heads, and pinning down dinosaurs with your bow. It isn't any straight forward first person shooter, it's a strong standalone game and if you're willing to look past the out-dated graphics and the buggy AI, then this game is for you. It is no "Call of duty" or "Battlefield" but it's a gem, that will remain forever in my collection of games.

1. If you have other consoles and are going to get a version of it, it's probably better to look at the GameCube and Xbox versions.
  2. A solid title - but still, we would have loved to see a game that was less evolutionary and more revolutionary. [27 Sept 2002, p.89]
    Isn't a horrible game, but underneath its pretty exterior and impressive CG work, is a mediocre, linear game, replete with erratic AI, annoying voice acting, an over-reliance on weapon animation and kill animations.