• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 27, 2002
7.1

1. FrankL.
    Oct 21, 2004
    I think this game is 11/10 because its grafics i can't wait for the next one of this game ill buy it even if it costs $100 for it without its box. Bye from Frank Lampard.
  2. Lez101
    Oct 21, 2004
    This game is just simply the best its proberly even better then Fifa 2005 on ps2.
  3. Aznsky
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game is fun at the beggining then after one or 2 days it was in my pile of dust. sure this game is okay but it lacks chatting so u never know what the other people want on play and TMBONLINE wouldve been better if it had chatting in it.
  4. NickelD.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Well, i got on for about 10 hours now, and i just can't seem to find a purpose. i play socom but at least you can talk and u get rated. Also its incredibly hard to meet friends amd after 30 minutes i wonder when i'm gonna quit playing. bottomline, it's free, but other games that you have to pay for are much better (or better designed).
  5. JayT.
    Nov 15, 2002
    It's got an awesome gameplay and awesome modez, but one main thing that bored me about it. I got a modem and I can only vs. 1 person and 1 robot(or no robot). Thats not really fun. Might as well play offline against more computer enemys. Atleast their's more action to it. If you got broadband, then you got no problem though. Ya, they say to equal the gameplay. They didn't It's got an awesome gameplay and awesome modez, but one main thing that bored me about it. I got a modem and I can only vs. 1 person and 1 robot(or no robot). Thats not really fun. Might as well play offline against more computer enemys. Atleast their's more action to it. If you got broadband, then you got no problem though. Ya, they say to equal the gameplay. They didn't have take all the fun away from modem players to do it! Expand
  6. J.Palm
    Nov 9, 2002
    All games are good... if they're free.
  7. DSUndertaker
    Oct 10, 2002
    TMB is like a fighting game on wheels. It's fast and furious, and with the addition of online play, insanely fun as well. some a..hole said it amounted to nothing more than two players engaged in a battle of chicken, but that's not true. there's plenty of strategy and the balance comes with knowing your opponent's vehicle's strengths and weaknesses. and since TMB is like a fighting game on wheels. It's fast and furious, and with the addition of online play, insanely fun as well. some a..hole said it amounted to nothing more than two players engaged in a battle of chicken, but that's not true. there's plenty of strategy and the balance comes with knowing your opponent's vehicle's strengths and weaknesses. and since it's free, you can't really do much better than this. the sequel should be excellent. Expand
  8. BillH.
    Oct 5, 2002
    Got it in the mail yesterday. Threw it in the deck and had a good time. As good of a time as you can with a free game. it does truly lack what a true sequel will bring.

1. Doesn't include any of the storyline or single-player progression from the original game, but it does include the same terrific gameplay and a few new game modes built for online multiplayer action.
  2. Well worth the price of the Network Adaptor.
  3. A fantastic multiplayer.