Twisted Metal: Black PlayStation 2

8.4

1. Sep 26, 2011
    I was excited for this game having played and enjoyed 1-3. I was sorely disappointed as the computer is was too good and this you with everything. I played for an hour and couldn't beat the first level. Everyone moves way too fast you can't target them and the controls are over-sensitive leading you to never be able to follow someone. I ended up getting shot every 5 seconds from every sideI was excited for this game having played and enjoyed 1-3. I was sorely disappointed as the computer is was too good and this you with everything. I played for an hour and couldn't beat the first level. Everyone moves way too fast you can't target them and the controls are over-sensitive leading you to never be able to follow someone. I ended up getting shot every 5 seconds from every side while never being able to get a bead on anyone. I have played and gotten far in all the other one but the new combat in this is terrible and a major bust. Stick with #2, the best of them all. Expand
  2. TommyL.
    Mar 19, 2003
    Yea...the game is very well made, great graphics, sound, and awesome cutscenes. But where's the fun? It's so repetitive...i dunno...maybe its just not my kinda game.
  3. Dan
    Jun 11, 2002
    Everyone says it's good but with its crappy levels, no really new characters/cars, and short gameplay its only a game for renting not buying.
  4. NestorG.
    Jun 9, 2002
    This is the worst game. I don't know how the people play this game. Thanks.
  5. ChadS.
    Dec 2, 2001
    I really did not like this game because it was much more complicated with it being dark and there were to many symbols for the weapons.

#10 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#14 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. Not only the best in the series, but it also manages to be the best car combat game ever created and one of the best PlayStation 2 games currently available.
    The sound is very disturbing in a Nine Inch Nails sort of way—very cool and very brooding, fitting in perfectly with the game.
  3. The difference is that TMB just does it all better. Level design, graphics, weapons, vehicles, players… they’re all pulled off to such a perfect degree that it almost seems like the other games didn’t even exist.