8.3

1. Sep 26, 2011
    I was excited for this game having played and enjoyed 1-3. I was sorely disappointed as the computer is was too good and this you with everything. I played for an hour and couldn't beat the first level. Everyone moves way too fast you can't target them and the controls are over-sensitive leading you to never be able to follow someone. I ended up getting shot every 5 seconds from every sideI was excited for this game having played and enjoyed 1-3. I was sorely disappointed as the computer is was too good and this you with everything. I played for an hour and couldn't beat the first level. Everyone moves way too fast you can't target them and the controls are over-sensitive leading you to never be able to follow someone. I ended up getting shot every 5 seconds from every side while never being able to get a bead on anyone. I have played and gotten far in all the other one but the new combat in this is terrible and a major bust. Stick with #2, the best of them all. Expand

1. Not only the best in the series, but it also manages to be the best car combat game ever created and one of the best PlayStation 2 games currently available.
    The sound is very disturbing in a Nine Inch Nails sort of way—very cool and very brooding, fitting in perfectly with the game.
  3. The difference is that TMB just does it all better. Level design, graphics, weapons, vehicles, players… they’re all pulled off to such a perfect degree that it almost seems like the other games didn’t even exist.