8.8

1. R.R.
    Oct 15, 2002
    WHAT THE HECK IS THAT (a rip of of taz!)!!!!!
  2. VictorP.
    Mar 31, 2003
    It sucks.
  3. LiamP.
    Dec 2, 2002
    It is rubbish a complete takeoff of crash bandicoot & spyro.
  4. BrianCessar
    Feb 22, 2009
    First off let me say the first world is great. The level designs are good and the music got stuck in my head, and it just sounds... classic . The australian accents are cool too. I like the graphics alot, there are fish swimming in the water, bugs flying around and dust floating about.
    The second world is awesome too. It has my favorite level (Something about night and a frog.) and has that classic music again. But this world is a little difficult. I was actually stuck on the boss for quite a while, coming back to the game 2 years later to find that all you have to do is go underwater, and get those explosive things and shoot at those! And the whole time I was messing around with the meat cans and throwing fire boomarangs at it! Well, finaly I passed that, and eagerly awaited the next world.

But I never played past that world. The levels were just different versions of previous ones (except for that Lyer or Liar thing level, which I never bothered to finish) and it looked nearly impossible to get to the boss at that one.
    After that I found myself giving it away for Christmas, because I just couldn't find any more to do in that game. Yes, my opinion is different, and this post was pretty much pointless but I just wanted to say that.

1. The variety in its environments is quite high, and the large number of mission objectives will certainly challenge you for countless hours. However, the overall level of difficulty isn't that high. [Nov 2002, p.46]
  2. And play through you will as the repetitive nature of the game offers very little challenge despite the inclusion of boss battles, secret areas and herding puzzles. At one point you will have to guide a giant lobster into a cave and seal it with falling stalactites.
    A very standard platform game marred by a wonky camera.