• Publisher: Acclaim
  • Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
7.1

1. Nov 16, 2010
    Goodness where to start?!
    Vexx for me has to be one of video game's greatest forgotten heroes. He is certainly this centuries most unappreciated hero in and out of video games. For me playing Vexx was the pinnacle of my childhood, I also learned a lot from him and his philosophical teachings. He is much like Nelson Mandela in the way his sheer power to forgive in matched by none and his
    tenacity is by far the most courageous thing you'll see in video games for some time.
    I saddens me to no end to hear that Vexx was incredibly unpopular both critically and consumer wise. I don't think the average gamer has the mental capacity to absorb all that Vexx has to offer intellectually; it's a shame a game so deep can be truly appreciated by so few.
    Acclaim should really be applauded for their creation Vexx, I don't think they get the praise they deserve for such a deep and inspiring character, that's not to say that vectrum the goat wasn't an equally adhering in the Vexx universe, they really did create something magical with Vexx, it's a dying shame that due to poor review scores and poor sales, a sequel was never made.
  2. Nov 16, 2010
    Goodness where to start?!

1. Epic in scope but technically flawed (particularly in its framey and load-happy PS2 incarnation), Vexx is begging for a much-improved sequel.
  2. The good parts might not be enough to overcome the poor camera and game control.
  3. This thing either found us in an incredibly bad mood (unlikely) or it’s one of the most insulting games we have ever had the displeasure to play (yes). Just don’t buy it.