2.9

1. Feb 12, 2015
    Love the cartoons of course....
    HATE this game, it's just a cash-in attempt on much-loved characters.
    The graphics are a bit rubbish too.
    This is just my opinion of course, YMMV!
  2. GaryB.
    Oct 9, 2003
    Brought this for my younger brother at the weekend and was really impressed. Loved the animation into and have finished the first level. YES some of the camera angles are a bit dodge but its still a great game and really good fun. Some good game parody in there as well. Considering that I'm not a platform gamer type of chap 8 out of 10 for a plafform game from me is darn near perfect!Brought this for my younger brother at the weekend and was really impressed. Loved the animation into and have finished the first level. YES some of the camera angles are a bit dodge but its still a great game and really good fun. Some good game parody in there as well. Considering that I'm not a platform gamer type of chap 8 out of 10 for a plafform game from me is darn near perfect! Nice one Ardman. Expand
  3. NikG.
    Oct 2, 2003
    Seen screen shots, this looks like a cracker. Saw a bit in the sunday times where they raved about it too.
  4. JakeB.
    Sep 15, 2003
    Was lucky enough to catch a preview demo of this game at E3 and it looks fab. Really fun, the developer have really translated the characters well from clay to CG. This is one for kids of all ages (inc me at the grand old age of 26!) to enjoy.
  5. JamieF.
    Sep 20, 2003
    This is ace.
  6. JayH.
    Oct 14, 2003
    My girlfriend and I are big fans of the Wallace and Gromit theme and decided to purchase this game. It captures all of the nuances of the W&G, and we were laughing the whole time... Until some of the jumps became near impossible and quite frustrating. The fact that you can't really "die" is the saving grace and keeps the game playable.
  7. NickL.
    Dec 26, 2003
    Absolutely brilliant!
  8. CraigW.
    Sep 23, 2003
    No way does this look like a late PS 1 Game...what a load of bull. Saw this at a preview event and thought it looks well cool. Some fab effects, real funny moments and funky moves. Have seen some screen shots in the press and am well impressed. This is NOT your standard lable slapped licensed game for sure and its refreshing to see.
  9. TonyW.
    Mar 21, 2004
    My Son is 4 and I am 40, we had so much fun playing this game. Some levels were a little hard as neither of us are serious gamers, it's just great.
  10. StevenP.
    Sep 26, 2003
    Fun for kids and even adults.
  11. RyanH.
    Feb 27, 2004
    It's a very entertaining game but some points in the game are near impossible. Another thing bothers me as well, when you're finished with the game there are two open spaces for weapons.

1. The game itself is good, but not stellar. It looks most like a late-era PSone game, but has a fairly solid camera, great dialogue, imaginative level design, and a definite emphasis on platforming rather than fighting action. [Oct 2003, p.118]
  2. Unlike most licensed games, Project Zoo doesn't suck, but alas, it's just an unremarkable game. [Nov 2003, p.147]
  3. A small problem that shows itself from time to time is that Gromit is a touch slow and clumsy when executing moves; this is due to the fact one animation must be completed before allowing our hero to initiate the next.