8.3

1. SdgbZ.
    Jan 29, 2007
    A top game. heaps to do especially wen u master the hard mode. and full realistic modes. highly recommend to play and give it a good hard go.
  2. ChristopherA.
    Nov 8, 2005
    This game, from a sprintcar fanatic, is great. It is true that the audio needed some work, but other than that its a good game. The only part I disagreed with emencely, was the fact that if your aiming at sprintcar fanatics like myself, why put the few imaginary arcade tracks on the game at the expense of a more expansive array of real tracks, that could be used to expand the career mode This game, from a sprintcar fanatic, is great. It is true that the audio needed some work, but other than that its a good game. The only part I disagreed with emencely, was the fact that if your aiming at sprintcar fanatics like myself, why put the few imaginary arcade tracks on the game at the expense of a more expansive array of real tracks, that could be used to expand the career mode options and the amount of tracks available to race on. However saying that its still a great game. Collapse
  3. ChrisF.
    Dec 31, 2003
    Very realistic. A bit of a niche game but much appreciated by sprint car fans. Career mode is unique and a great challenge. Drawbacks are small number of tracks (should include pavement) and weak audio. Must have for fans of open wheel racing.
  4. BenN.
    Sep 18, 2003
    A brill game but does wear thin after hours of addictive playin, worth the buy!
  5. JoshN.
    Oct 6, 2002
    This is the meanest badest game around!!!!!!!!! I think that this game is even better than HALO for XBOX. I would buy a million of these games if I had enough money!!!!!!!! Buy this game!!!!!!!!!
  6. BobC.
    Jul 17, 2002
    Very realistic racing game. Incredible detail & challenging. I wish GT3 had this level of realism with damage & sponsors.

1. A very solid effort from developer Ratbag, falling short of greatness due to the fact that it just seems too bland and simple.
    Deserves attention because of its captivating feel and deep features.
    Not only the best PS2 dirt racer to ever turn a wheel, it's also the finest game of its type on any platform -- console or PC.