8.7

1. KylanP.
    Oct 17, 2002
    Super game play, and breathtaking environments.
  2. ClarenceL.
    Mar 9, 2002
    I think that WRC is an excellent game with suburb and bind-blowing graphics. It is very similar to the real time experience, which makes this game an excellent game. This game has all the cars and tracks up to date, which is another reason to buy this game. If you are thinking about buying this excellent game, I heartly recommend this product. Even if you are not a person who likes racing I think that WRC is an excellent game with suburb and bind-blowing graphics. It is very similar to the real time experience, which makes this game an excellent game. This game has all the cars and tracks up to date, which is another reason to buy this game. If you are thinking about buying this excellent game, I heartly recommend this product. Even if you are not a person who likes racing games, this will be a great starter. I recommended this game to a friend of mine who only liked one-peson shooters and now he hates those types of games and he can't stop playing WRC. Expand
  3. NeilW.
    Aug 27, 2004
    This is a good game.. Though i think the handling is too free. its too easy to take corners.. graffics I would have hoped to be better.. but all on all this is a great fun game to play.. but ive played better.
  4. BogMan
    Jul 15, 2002
    It's okay, but 2 player is a complete f... up, and there no service area completly detracting the need for damage at all. V-Rally 3 surpasses this in every way.
  5. FrankH.
    May 13, 2003
    Best rally game I have ever played to date. Definitely a keeper!

Boring...plain as an old Rich Tea biscuit, and just as dry.
  2. Game Informer
    I had a hard time putting it down, although I'd probably pick up Xbox's "RalliSport" first if it came down to the two of them. [June 2002, p.79]
  3. Whilst the game might handle like a superlative arcade racer from each dynamic moment to the next, it neither looks nor behaves like one in any real, wider sense...it's far too concerned with vainly struggling to be a simulation.