9.0

1. AnthonyA.
    Sep 25, 2006
    Yes, it's the best and now that there are recent games of the group of konami, I like this one, I play master league over and over again and i don't get tired. Blessings for all the video gammer's that could have this game, like me, the other's, they just don't have luck.
  2. CarlosN.
    Mar 1, 2005
    Awesome!!!
  3. AndyM.
    Feb 16, 2005
    This game has no equal just play it once and you'll instantly see all the errors of ea's FIFA this game's gameplay is just awesome it is the best soccer game out there.
  4. VictorR.
    Jan 17, 2005
    The best of all Winning Eleven.
  5. AhmedA.
    Nov 2, 2004
    R u kiddin me this game is the best soccer game i have ever played and for those who think fifa is good ur either dumb or u havent played this game yet just go out and buy it yo will know what am talkin about!!!!! fifa sucks!!! i would have rated this game 15 out of a 10 scale if i had a chance..
  6. Andre
    Oct 30, 2004
    Always better than EA's FIFA.
  7. SameerD.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Teams are out of date.
  8. Soul
    Jul 1, 2004
    Dis game is damn fn good !!!
  9. Jackjacky
    Jun 21, 2004
    This soccer game is the bessst ever!!!!!!!
  10. K.L.
    Jun 3, 2004
    Not only the best soccer gme ever, but also one of the most enjoyable games there is. After enduring the learning curve, this game is instant fun, instant entertainment, instant gratification.
  11. PeterK.
    May 20, 2004
    It's perfect the best soccer game but they have to add the league i mean a biger database for teams and leagues like permiership bundesliga ...
  12. Ducky
    May 8, 2004
    BEST soccer game ever!!!! so much better than fifa 04 because the ball doesn't fly in the net from 40 yuards with curl that david beckham would be jealous of!! you no what i mean if you've plyed it. the tactics are awesome and the way you can control each aspect of your team from individual positions to team tactics makes you feel like you're so much involved!!! AWESOME BEST soccer game ever!!!! so much better than fifa 04 because the ball doesn't fly in the net from 40 yuards with curl that david beckham would be jealous of!! you no what i mean if you've plyed it. the tactics are awesome and the way you can control each aspect of your team from individual positions to team tactics makes you feel like you're so much involved!!! AWESOME GAME- my favourite of any games Expand
  13. JustinR.
    Apr 29, 2004
    Good.
  14. XAEI
    Apr 9, 2004
    Best soccer game ever.
  15. KeyM.
    Mar 31, 2004
    10 to the MAX...the best mutiplayer sports game ever.....
  16. Black
    Mar 22, 2004
    The best soccer game.
  17. MrBeanMachine
    Mar 17, 2004
    what a game, the graphics are amazing and the detail is extremely fine. If the scale rating could rise even higher you know what my answer would be I recommend this game to all of you die hard soccer fans. Remember if you love soccer you got to live it, love it and breathe it and get ready to kick some grass.
  18. AlexS.
    Mar 17, 2004
    This game is WAY better than Fifa 04 it has so much more control!!!!
  19. Juniors.
    Feb 28, 2004
    This is the best soccer game ever realesed. But I was hopping that this Winning Eleven was was going to go online. Even though this id still the best soccer game in the world. EA you guys should just give up and pass your licenses to Konami because FIFA 2004 was a disgrace to soccer games.
  20. L.D.
    Feb 21, 2004
    Massively entertaining and stunningly realistic. Soccer games don't get much better than this. I had been a die-hard EA Sports FIFA fan for years but after playing Winning Eleven 7 it became clear that Konami makes the better game. . .I doubt if I can ever go back to playing an EA soccer game. If FIFA knows what's good for them and their fans, they'll start giving Konami Massively entertaining and stunningly realistic. Soccer games don't get much better than this. I had been a die-hard EA Sports FIFA fan for years but after playing Winning Eleven 7 it became clear that Konami makes the better game. . .I doubt if I can ever go back to playing an EA soccer game. If FIFA knows what's good for them and their fans, they'll start giving Konami the official license. Hopefully it's only a matter of time. Expand
  21. YoM.
    Feb 21, 2004
    It's kool and a must have for futball fans.
  22. jimC.
    Feb 19, 2004
    It's still a great game BUT i was hugely disappointed by how out of date the rosters are, and in the WE7 International version you cannot correct the shortcomings of the roster yourself (i.e. you cannot transfer players between club teams/release players from a squad). It's been 6 months since the beginning of the season in the major euro leagues - surely this would have been It's still a great game BUT i was hugely disappointed by how out of date the rosters are, and in the WE7 International version you cannot correct the shortcomings of the roster yourself (i.e. you cannot transfer players between club teams/release players from a squad). It's been 6 months since the beginning of the season in the major euro leagues - surely this would have been enough time for Konami to bring the teams up to date. Expand
  23. ThrenerY.
    Feb 16, 2004
    I just can't wait to get my hands on it
  24. AntonioA.
    Feb 10, 2004
    Simply amazing game, this series just keeps getting better every year!
  25. RobertR.
    Feb 9, 2004
    Great game superb.
  26. Julcer
    Feb 6, 2004
    It's a beautiful game.
  27. Rockernightrider
    Jan 31, 2004
    Sega ubber alles! nightshade is so almighty bad ass beat-em-up! nigtshade rules !
  28. L.G
    Jan 13, 2004
    Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!!!! I've been playing the Japanese import of this game for well over a year and it is still in my top three game rotation. I buy new games, but this one I keep coming back to. Compare that to FIFA 2004, which kept my attention for two weeks, tops. You will be blown away by the changes for the better in this game. An absolute masterpiece of Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!!!! I've been playing the Japanese import of this game for well over a year and it is still in my top three game rotation. I buy new games, but this one I keep coming back to. Compare that to FIFA 2004, which kept my attention for two weeks, tops. You will be blown away by the changes for the better in this game. An absolute masterpiece of sports video game programming. I cannot say enough good things about this game. Get it so Konami can get the message that the US public wants Winning Eleven 8, and every game thereafter. Expand

1. An example of WE7's overhauled physics engine for the ball itself. It no longer glides over the pitch, but randomly bobbles off the imperfections in the turf. This leads to a slew of new control options for dealing with bouncing balls. [Mar 2004, p.101]
  2. The fact that KCET has managed to improve upon that game at all is a real testament to the development team's devotion, and the fact that Winning Eleven 7 International is so much better than its predecessor is a remarkable achievement.
  3. The best soccer game on the market. The animations are amazing and the gameplay is smooth. This is a blast to play.