• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Feb 17, 2002
7.5

1. Rusty
    May 15, 2002
    I LOVE this game however hates this game must not know how to play the game of soccer. FIFA fans go home. This game takes first prize!!!
  2. Mr.B.
    Jul 5, 2002
    This game is so addicting. The great thing is you never get so good that you can easily beat the computer. Master difficulty is always a challenge, and i still only win about 60% of the time on it. The graphics are great, and the huge amount of teams and players from througout the century is incredible. I definitely recommend this game.
  3. EricS.
    Jun 10, 2002
    This game is NOTHING compared to ISS PRO EV 2 for PSONE as far as controls go. can't wait to get my hands on any of the Konami football games.

The gameplay of WTS however, is superb. Never have I felt so close to real soccer action than with this game. It’s that good.
  2. This game is for the serious and possibly hard core soccer fan. Everyone else should just take a seat in the stands and enjoy the action from afar and let the pros go to work.
  3. The nice thing is, unlike FIFA, you don't see the spectacular move all that often, so when you do you really appreciate it even more.